|4| Birthday Boy

June 7th, 1976

   Today was Prince's birthday. I was happy for him, he didn't seemed like he could care it was it Birthday but I still got him something. It's small but he loves his guitars so I decided to get him a leopard print guitar strap, I really hope he likes it.

   I dressed pretty nice today, I knew his friends had something going on at their clubbing spot, so I didn't want to make it obvious by over dressing the part.

   Hot summer day, I exit the 10x summer bus

   Hot summer day, I exit the 10x summer bus. Once I got off the bus I started walking to Prince's house. He owns one alone, he hasn't told me what he did for a job other than a musician. The only musicians that I know only do it as a side job not a actual living.

   As I walk up to his house he automatically comes out and swarms me with a embrace and kisses down the side of my face. I began to giggle as he pulls me closer by my waist. Wrapping my arms around his neck I place a soft kiss on his lips followed by looking into his eyes.
   "I've missed you." He plants another kiss on my lips,
   "I missed you too, come on." He grabs me by the hand leading me inside. As we go inside it looks as if he recently purchased this house. All there was a grand piano, and a few pillows on the floor in front of it. He walks over to the piano and sits in front of it on the bench. He begins a melody.
   "I'm sorry the only seat is right here next to me," he pats the bench as he continues the melody with his other hand, then continues to pick it back up with both of them. I smile and schooch into the bench with him, placing a kiss on his cheek I then watch how his fingers work the piano. I really couldn't recognize what he was playing but I can tell you it was absolutely beautiful.
   "You look beautiful." He glances some side eyes at me for a split second then back at the piano. I bite my lip to contain my smiles escaping.
   "How did you learn how to play like this?" He shrugs and continues to play. This lasted for five minutes then he stops, to look at me.
   "You know I like you." He quickly smiles.
   "I like you too." He places his hand on my leg softly making circles on my bare skin, which sent me butterflies.
   "I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend, make it official you know." He starts tracing hearts on my skin instead of circles, I giggle but automatically reply with a maybe to loud of a "Yes!"
   I kiss him on the cheek again before standing up with him.
   "Would you like a grand tour?" He grabs my hand and I nod agreeing, he showed me around his little but comfortable house.
   "It's really nice I like it, you don't have any decorations is there a reason for that." He gives me a questionably thinking face before placing his hand on his hip.
   "I just bought it on the first." I nod and he pulls me in with another embrace.
   "I wanna show you something," he leaves the room for a second and brings back a cassette player.

He places it on the counter top, entering in a cassette and pressing play

He places it on the counter top, entering in a cassette and pressing play. He came over to embrace me from bending as it was playing instrumental music, then you could hear someone singing.

"All of this and more
Is for you
With love, sincerity and deepest care
My life with you I share"

It was short and sweet, I enjoyed it. But what I enjoyed more is that is the poem he gave to me. I turned around facing him giving him a quick peck on the lips.
   "It's nothing big but it's a start." He replies to me returning the kiss.
   "Oh that's you!" I giggle and smile at him.
   "I love it!"
He gives me a deeper kiss, placing me up onto the countertop. He's standing between my legs as we study our features.
   "You will make more, like a album." He childlishly nods which made me giggle.
   "I just signed with a company, they let me do that demo before I signed with them, I should be in the studio as of next month." He automatically glows speaking of it. We got to talking about which artist we like and next thing you know someone is knocking on the door.

   Prince walks over to the door opening it and reveling all of his friends screaming "Happy Birthday" to him. I giggle as they all look genuinely happy to see each other. He welcomes them in with a side hug, as I hop off the counter.
   "Well, well, well, look who it is." Morris says while opening his arms for a hug. I give him one and he turns around yelling out loud
   "I think it's time to go to the real party guys!" Prince looked confused and shocked but went along with it. I grabbed my purse as well all got into two cars cramped together.

  I was basically sitting on Prince's lap in the car which he throughly enjoyed by pinching my sides and tickling me on the way there. I didn't want to cause a scene so I tried and hid my laughs till we got there.

It must've been around 10:00pm when we arrived. We all showed our IDS and entered the loud building.

Once we entered the building everyone was dancing. Prince's friends and I decided to go over to the bar first. At the bar they all ordered shots, and me one as well. We all shot down the shots, I begin to feel this warm sensation go down my body. I noticed Prince didn't engage in drinking a shot but I decided to shrug it off. He looked to be having fun without it.

By the time I had a third shot, I was feeling numb and loose at the same time. Everybody was on the dance floor dancing to the songs that play loudly. I sway my hips with the music feeling my body be free and loose. There's so many of us here and having fun and then I start grind my ass up against Prince. He was all smiles so was his friends. This could go on for hours.

Few minutes passed and I noticed Prince was missing until I spotted him near the back door. We made eye contact as he motions me to follow him out, so I did. As I'm walking I feel the walls spinning, so I try to contain my walk and go out the door unnoticeably drunk.

As soon as we step outside the fresh air never felt so fresher in my life. We're in the back alley of the club, as I walk up to him and peck his lips softly. He pulls me in closer by my hips as I wrap mine around his neck. Feeling some of the liquid courage kick in I start untying the front of my top.. I grab his hands placing them on my breasts as I begin to kiss his neck whispering in his ear drunkly "Fuck me baby." I think that triggered something in him to make him chuckle as he runs his hands down to my ass as we continue to kiss. I pulled away slightly pulling down my top to expose my harden nipples to him, while saying in a slurry whiny voice. "Come on I'll do it right here with you." Rubbing my nipples with my thumbs , he bites his lips, letting out a groan "Not like this baby." then he grabs onto my top pulling it back up. He whispers into my ear. He ties my shirt back around my neck. Then he places the side of his hand on my face and begins to give me soft pecks on the lips.

As we were there I just really wanted some of him inside me, to fuck me. "Liquid courage, liquid courage." I kept whispering in my head. I began to unbuckle his pants, moving my body down him , airingly saying. "I know what you want." Before I got to far he groans again pulling me back up, buckling his pants and grabbing me by the hand.

He places the back of his hand on my head quickly with a response and a smile on his face.
"You're definitely not feeling well, come on."
He grabs me by the hand and we begin walking...