|57| June 25, 1977

Today is the biggest and most important day in Prince's life. He has a huge meeting with this company called Warner Bros. He was already "pre approved" threw the music as well as the photos. Now it's time to figure out the big details.

It was late, around 11pm, on a Saturday night. I stayed at home waiting for Prince to come threw the door. I cleaned his whole house and lit candles everywhere. When I was done I sat down and decided to listen to his favorite music with a glass of red wine in my hands.

As soon as I closed my eyes, Prince walks threw the door, causing me to jump and smile at him automatically.
"I don't want you to scream. I'm tired, really tired...but I wanna tell you something." He says in a soft deep, calming tone as he walks over to me. I sat up looking at him as he sat down, next to my feet.
"I signed the contract. We have to work some minor things over but, I signed it." He sat back looking at me smiling. I squealed loud and quickly jumped on top of him, straddling him.
"Baby I'm so happy!" I squealed tickling him. He laughed and swatted at my hands, grabbing onto them. I lean in and kissed his lips, deeply.

"Hmm, baby why don't we celebrate?" I asked, placing his hands on my bare thighs, under my dress.
"Celebrate..hmm..." he looks at me licking his lips. I nod yes, swaying my body back and forth to the music. I closed my eyes as I danced sensually on his lap. I roll my hips slowly, grinding against him. His hands ran up my body, grabbing onto my breasts as I continued.
"So damn find mama, mmm. Whatcha got under your dress sugar?" He rubs his hands in circles around my breasts feeling the lacey fabric. I giggled quickly pulling down top part of my dress, showing him my see-threw laced bra, exposing my hard nipples to him. His face glowed with excitement, and I felt it between my legs. I pulled it back up, getting off his lap, grabbing onto his hand. He kisses up my hand to my neck. I giggled as I lead him into the bedroom.

I stood him in front of the bed, sliding down my dress, exposing my see-threw lingerie benthe it. We automatically start to kiss, as we removed his clothes fast. I climbed on to of him, on the bed, stroking his stiff member.
"Now, you relax baby.. let me play with you..." I whispered as he groaned. I felt him relax more with ever stroke. He closed his eyes, leaning his head back moaning, when I kissed down his shaft licking slightly.
"Mmm, you taste so good." I moaned before taking him into my mouth, bobbing fast. I adjusted myself, beginning to rub my throbbing clit against his leg.
"You feel how wet you're getting me Prince?" I teased more, glancing quickly up at his face. I remove my bra, leaning over his boner. I grab onto the shaft to rub his sensitive tip around my hard nipples. Moans fill the room as pre-cum gets all over my breasts. I lean down, running his tip all over my lips before swirling my tongue around and down staring to suck him. I move my mouth off of him planting a kiss on his tip, causing him to come all over my mouth. I moaned against his cock. I crawl up his body, leaving soft wet kisses.

"You know how good you are?" I whined, running my fingers threw his chest hair, until he catches his breathe. He sits up looking at me, biting his lip.
"Good to you? You're good to me." I watch his eyes flicker from my eyes to my breasts.
"Hmm?" I watch him glance at them as I grabbed onto them. His hands come up, under mine. I moaned as he squeezed them.
"You like having my come on your nipples?" He asked with a innocent tone, while running his finger flicking them. I moaned louder grabbing onto his shoulder. My nipples sensitivity gets higher with ever flick.
"Aurora? Answer me." He looks up at me, circling them slowly with his finger tips.
"Y-Yes." I panted... in which he quickly flipped us over, pinning me down underneath him.
"You like my come inside you?" He purred running his fingertips up and down my stomach until he hit the waistband of my panties. I whined when his hand slid between them, quickly pumping my heat with his finger. I feel myself swell with numbness with every pump of his.
"Prince." I moaned loudly, having my hand tremble down his torso to finally grab onto hard cock. I feel his hand pull out quickly and reach over me. Wetness filled between my legs as I pumped him. I stopped and grabbed onto the condom, opening it and sliding it onto him as he held himself.
"So sweet like candy," he smiles at me positioning me, removing my panties. I move my heat against his before he moves himself inside me. He thrusts fast, causing the head board to bang. I grab onto him, he comes closer placing kisses on my lips. I press our bodies close together, holding him close to me.
"You're so beautiful, you know that Aurora?" He moans softly in my ear. I close my eyes when he kisses up and down my neck. Slowly I wrap my legs around his waist, pressing him deeper inside of me. I feel his tip brush against my spot, causing me to whine.
"Right there?" He asks as I nod, panting. He grabs onto my legs, to move deeper inside me. With every thrust I feel him hit my spot, over and over sending me to have a orgasm. I roll my hips against his as numbness comes over every limb. I arch my back coming, moaning loudly, digging my nails into his shoulders. I pant kissing him sloppy until he pulls out to come.

He rolls next to me after discarding the condom. We both pant heavily, with our eyes closed.
"Did you enjoy the celebration baby?" I asked, turning close to him, resting my leg on his bare body, and my arm around him. He wraps his arm around me and nods.
"Better than the actual contract." He teased planting a kiss on my forehead.