|16| That Time

I hear him squeeze out lotion from the lotion I brought. He starts to massage my legs. I close my eyes enjoying every second of it. He moves up to the back of my thighs. While he massages my inner thighs I feel myself starting to get wet when he brushed across me. He let's out a faint chuckle as I tried to contain it as much as possible because I was really enjoying this massage. I let out sighs in between him massaging each joint. He comes up to my shoulders and finishes.
"Turn over." He demanded. I feel him move at the end of the bed as I turn over trying to contain my thoughts. I kept my eyes close and started to bite my lip as he began to massage up the front of my legs.

I was in totally ecstasy feeling his soft but rough hands massage me. It felt like it lasted forever but time doesn't exist when I'm around him.
He skips my thighs as I feel him massage around my neck. I opened my eyes slightly as I see his admiring my breasts. I feel a faint hotnesses come to my cheeks as I close my eyes again when he moves to them. I run my right hand down his back resting my hand at the middle.

He softly massages my breasts, circling around my hardened nipples I let out a faint moan as he caresses them carefully. I feel his fingers move up and down my nipples causing me to get goosebumps and to release a moan. I grab onto his back as his fingers continue to softly flick my sensitive nipples. He bites his lip to contain his smile. I cross my legs trying to contain my wetness and numbness between them. I feel his hand glide down my and on my leg. He uncrosses my legs spreading them apart, and leaning one of them up. I feel the cold air hit my heat letting another moan escape my mouth. I run my hand up around his shoulder pulling him into me, crashing lips. His hand rubs my inner thigh near my heat as we crash our tongues in each other's mouths. I let out a faint moan as he slides his hand against my heat causing me to moan.
"Damn mama you're so wet already," he whispers as we continue to kiss. He parts us kissing as he starts to kiss down my body. I spread my legs remembering how he done me before I feel excitement in the pit of my stomach which causes me to start to pant.
"Ooo baby look at this." He smiles looking at my swollen bud. I watch him lick his lips before licking up my swollen clit which caused me to arch my back and moan. I moved my hands between my legs trying to keep them spread. I wanna be released and he keeps teasing me until I began to rub my fingers up and down my lips which caused him to moan and me to as well.
"Baby slow down." He grabs onto my hand placing them on my thighs. He starts to lick my bud up and down making me moan louder. I begin to roll my hips against him as he flicks his tongue in and out of me, when I feel him start to suck against my bud I came all over him releasing a loud moan.
"Mmm baby." He moans
I pant feeling my eyes roll back in my head. I hear a condom wrapped unwrap.
"Prince." I began to moan, feeling a orgasm come to me when he He full forced starting thrusting in and out of me as moans escape the room. He's so hard and I've never had him do this which make me more excited. I feel myself tighten around his hard shaft as I began to orgasm. He continues thrusting faster, I roll my hips against his as he orgasms as well. I feel him spill the seed in the condom inside of me as I came he pulls out. Throwing the condom away he lays on his back next to me as we sit there with sweat on our skins and panting. We laid there listening to each other under I feel something else exit my vagina so I felt and it was blood which cause me to panic and run to the bathroom. I wasn't suppose to get it until.. I guess this would be the day to get my period but how embarrassing.
I hope he didn't see it, how embarrassing I thought.

I take a quick shower feeling him enter.
"Are you okay?" He kisses my shoulder from behind.
"It's okay, it's natural." He wrapped his hands around my waist. I sighed with relief.
"I'm sorry." I turned around and he looks at me seriously.
"Don't be sorry for anything." I pecked his lips feeling relief from embarrassment as we took a fast shower together.

After the shower I made sure to put a tampon in before returning to bed with him. We nuzzle each other's noses in our necks before he asks.
"You'll have to show me how you do that." I look at him with a puzzled face.
"What?" I said not understanding what he met.
"You might need me to do it someday so.." he said that with a joking tone which caused me to start laughing.
"God you're so dirty." I say teasingly as I moved my leg on top of his, he grabs onto my thigh and rubs his hand in circles onto it. I wrap my arm around his torso as he does mine.
"You make me dirty." He growls in my ear before placing a peck on my neck. I giggled before sighing happy.
"I love you." He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too." I whisper into his back. We both fell fast asleep until the morning comes.