|38| StIcky

Friday, October 6, 1976

   Halloween is this month. I usual don't celebrate it but go to the parties that's happening at the Frat Houses with my friends. This year I've kept to myself so Stacy reminded me it was going on.

   Prince and I haven't see each other in a month, I feel terrible but there wasn't either of us could do. We kept out routine of talking on the phone every night, and I'm glad that stayed. He tells me he works weekends too, now that I've been away, and he makes extra. This weekend we both had off. I grabbed my bookbag with my books, notebooks, change of clothes and my bathroom bag inside.

   Prince told me he'd be here after my last class. After my last class I decide to walk down the back hallway (which nobody uses because it's near the main office) I see Prince walking my way.
   "Damn mama you look sexier in that than I imagined." His voice echoed off the hallway causing me to blush. As I got closer to him my heart started to race. The smell of his cologne moved something in me.
   "Hey," he says smiling as we stand face to face. I smirked back before grabbing onto his hand taking us to the nearest closet. I locked it from the inside as we stood closer to each other. I threw my bag onto the floor as we both began to make out. I unzip his jacket as our tongues dance for dominance. His jacket drops to the floor. I unbutton his shirt running my hands all over his chest and quickly his pants lowering myself to my knees. I unzip his pants grabbing onto his member. I bite my lip as I look up at him in the darkness.
   "You gonna get hard for me?" I whispered as I hear him release a chuckle and moan as soon as I take him into my mouth.

   I feel him place his hand on the side of my face. I feel his erection as I continue to suck.
   "Mmm." I moaned as I moved my other hand between my legs and in my panties starting to play with myself.
  "Aurora are you?" Prince speaks threw his pants. I move back wrapping my hand around the shaft moving back and forth before taking him in my mouth again. I swirl my tongue around moving it up and down. I remove my wet fingers from my panties to massage his balls. I feel him flinch back.
   "What are you?" He moans as I take him out of my mouth working him with my hand. I focus on what I'm doing so I can touch his g spot. As I touch his spot I kiss softly around the tip of his boner causing him to have a orgasm. He comes on my lips causing it to drip down on my chest. I lick up his cock before standing back up undoing my top and dropping it to the floor exposing my bare breasts. I hear him zip up his pants, as I try to wipe up his come on me with my shirt. I look up at him as he comes closer watching my chest when I rub my nipples softly causing them to harden.
   "Mmm," he groans lifting me up onto a table in the small room. He removes my wet panties spreading my legs as he kneels in front of my heat. I pant lifting my skirt up exposing myself to him.
   "Damn." I watch him lick his lips before he starts to lick my clit. I moan loud as he continues, I hear him unzip his pants again undoing a condom. He starts to plant kisses around my bud softly and slowly licking.
   "Prince please release me." I softly whined as I was panting. I feel him come up and grip onto my hips as I spread my legs more. I feel his thumbs rub in circles as I leaned my head back closing my eyes.  He grabs onto my legs as he enters his hard member inside my pulsing walls. We both let out a loud moan as he begins to thrust into me. He lifts one of my legs onto his shoulders causing him to move deeper into me hitting my spot. I roll my hips against him causing me to have a orgasm. The rooms filled with moans as I came onto him he pulls out. He leans over me as I sit back up. We both pant trying to catch our breathes. I pull down my skirt as I watch him reach for the string for the light. He turns it on and looks at me as I look back. He looks down at my breasts and smiles planting his hands over his face. I look down and realize I smeared his come all over me so I look at my hands and it's there as well.
  "Oh my god." I said as I leaned my head back against the wall giggling and he starts to laugh.
   "I can't take a shower here like this and your house is like 30 minutes away." I groaned feeling my face heat up from embarrassment.
   "I'll hurry home because I have your come all over me as well." He teased as he opened my bag grabbing my shirt while throwing my belongings from the floor in there. He comes over to me and I can't even look him in the face.
  "It's actually turning me on so please." He teased as he helped me put on my clean shirt.

   By the time we got to his house I was thrilled to walk in a remove my clothes. I handed them to Prince including the ones from my bag. He went to go throw them in the washer as I started a bubble bath. I got in and relaxed waiting for Prince to join me. My muscles soothe as the warm water runs across them, I lean back feeling my eyelids get heavy. Prince walks in so I sit up allowing him to join in. He sits behind me as he wraps his arms around me.
"Is it possible I could just sleep here?" I asked as I rested my head on his chest, moving my legs up.
"Yes but no. Your skin would get all pruny.." We relax awhile until we hear the washer go off. I unplug the drain as we both stand up to take a quick shower.

We both put on robes as we dry our hair. He went to switch over the laundry as I walked into his bedroom which had a wonderful smell of his cologne. I looked down at his king sized bed and groan as I plopped onto it.
"A bed I can actually stretch out on and not have limbs hanging off." I said as I rolled in his sheets that smelled like him. I stopped and noticed him in the doorway.
"Come here baby," he smiled as he walked closer.
"It appeared to me you were having fun, so I didn't want to interrupt that." He crawls in next to me as I smile.
"I have more fun when you're in it with me." I cuddle up to him running my fingers threw his chest hair as I lay my head on his shoulder. He ran his hand down my back placing it on my ass. We both let out a loud sigh out of relaxation. Soon after we drifted into a deep sleep.