|28| Slow

I removed his shirt in his dark bedroom. I motioned him to lay down. He pulled the covers up to his waist as he removed his pants to lay down. I kneel at the end of the bed looking into his eyes. He watches me back as I bit my lip.
"Turn over." He rolled his eyes and smiled, as he turned over on his stomach.
"Don't do any crazy shit baby." He moved his arms under his pillow as he laid his head down. I crawled on to off him, straddling his back as I rested myself on his lower back. I look down at his beautiful soft skin as I softly moved my hands up his back. I leaned in near his ear before whispering.
"You got some oil baby?" He points over to his bedside side table, not the one I raided. I leaned over him to open the drawer. I felt around and tried to see as my only light source was the moon, it was difficult. I feel his hand glide across my bare ass giving me goosebumps.
"I don't see it." I said.
"Hmm, oh yeah it must be in the bottom drawer." His husky voice spoke. I bend over the bed hearing him groan I roll my eyes as I open the bottom drawer. I grab onto the bottle as soon as I found it. As I start to come up I feel him rub his hand against my inner thigh from behind causing me to gasp out of excitement.

   "Prince." I grab onto his hand as he has a smirk on his face. I turned around on my knees in front of him on the bed. I watch his eyes as they examine my semi exposed body peak threw my silk robe. He motions me to come over. I crawl on top of him straddling him has he's laying on his back now facing me. I lean in for a peck on his lips before I take the lavender scented oil into my hands and begin to massage his chest. I grips onto my thighs watching me, I massage in the oil before I ran my fingers threw his chest hair.

    He turns me over so I'm on bottom. I watch his eyes run up and down my torso. He takes some oil into his hands as he massages my upper torso to down. He bites his lips watching my nipples as he runs his finger delicately around then my causing them to harden and me to moan.
    "Mmm." He groans leaning in softly licking one causing me to get wet between my legs.
   "Prince." I whined panting as he plants soft wet kisses on my sensitive nipples. He looks up at me biting his lip. I motioned him to kiss me. We smashed out lips together, sliding out tongues against each other and some nibbling in between. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he gripped onto my lower back pressing our bodies together.
   "Take me." I whispered between our kisses. We continue to kiss as he positioned me right before entering my heat. We both let out a moan as he begins to thrust slowly. I grip onto his back moving my hips against his. He moves his hand to my leg moving it outward slowly causing him to go deeper in me. We both let out a loud moan. As his speed picks up I feel myself about to come. I whine gripping onto him as I come feeling him continue until he pulls out to come on my lower abdomen. We both pant as he kneels between my legs. I glance down at him watching him run his hands up my thighs and up me until he leans over me.
    "Wanna take a bath with me?" He says in a sweet tone biting his lip. I smile and nod as he leads us into the bathroom.

    "Do you have Friday off?" He says as he fills the bath up.
   "Yes, why?" I sat on the counter facing him.
   "You should come, watch me play." He says shyly as he walks over to me between my legs. I wrap them around his waist as I poked his nose.
   "Maybe I will come." I teased as he ran his hands down my sides and around my back. I run my hands against his shoulders as we looked into each other's eyes. He moves in to peck me on the lips. We kissed until the bath was full. He helped me in as we both sat facing each other.

   We watched each other until I came over to him and lathered soap in my hands and on him.
    "So is that a yes?" He said as I watched my hands run across his skin. I bit my lip.
   "Mhm." I replied as he wrapped his arms around me planting a kiss on my neck.

    We continue bathing and soon after went to bed in clean sheets.