23: 2 Years Later

Lily POV

~Flashback~

My baka brother keeps running off to find Ace-kun. I wonder where Sabo is? "Lily!" Dadan yells. I run down stairs, "Yes Dadan?" I say. "Go find your brothers." She says. I smile, "Sure!" I say. I run out to find my little brothers.

~Flashback ends~

It's been 2 long years since I have seen everyone. I should probably go down and get some food. I have changed so much, my boobs are bigger {Had too}, my dark brown hair has grown longer I now wear it in a pony. I now wear a light green tank top with pale blue shorts. I have been living on the ship these past 2 years.

~In the market~ 

I just bought what I needed for my dinner.

Zoro POV

I pass by a girl with dark brown hair and moss green eyes she was carrying groceries. "Lil..." I say while looking over at her with my eye.

Lily POV

"Lil..." I hear someone say. I turn and see... Zoro. I drop my groceries. It's him the man I love. I run and give him a hug. He pats my head. "I missed you so much!" I say into his chest. "I missed you to Lil." Zoro says.

~When Zoro-Kun gets on the wrong ship~

I walk over to a fishermen talking to a blond dude. "Zoro, Zoro what am I gonna do with you." I say to myself. The blond guy turns to face me. Curly eyebrows, I know who that is. "Sanji?" I say. The blond guy has a nose bleed. Yep that's Sanji. A bubbling comes from the surface and a huge boat comes up. I spy sea-green hair on it. Shadow wings appear on my back. I fly over to Zoro, and grab his collar and drag him off. "Ah there's the idiot with no sense of direction." I say. "Who are you calling an idiot?!" He shouts. "You, you dumbo." I tell him calmly. I grab him and throw him on to the grass. I jump over to the bank. 

~When Luffy gets to the ship~

I see a bird that has Chopper, Sanji, Zoro, and... my brother! Shadow wings appear on my back. I fly over to my brother and tackle him off the bird. "Luffy!" I yell. I hug him, he hugs me back. I fly over to the ship and set him down. Sanji being the perv he his has a huge nosebleed and falls off the bird.

~Tiny Time Skip~

"Hancock said she wasn't coming here." Luffy said. I roll my eyes.

~After they set sail to fishermen island~

"So you guys want to know something?" I ask. They nod. "I've been living on the ship for the past 2 years." I say, they looked shocked well not Zoro. "Zoro why aren't you shocked?" They all ask. "She told me." He said. I lean over and kiss his cheek, "I know you like me." I whisper. He blushes and looks away.

"I know who Nami likes." I said while smirking. "LILY!" She yells while blushing. "Who is it sis?" Luffy asks me. I whisper this in his ear "It's you." I see some pink come on his cheeks.

"Any way how our your brothers?" Robin asks me and Luffy. We don't answer. "They're dead." Luffy said. I look up and think 'Where are you Sabo?'

Sabo POV