95: Warmth of A Revival

Luffy POV

I feel a familiar warmth cover me, I grin, thanks big sis. 

-Time Skip & Momo's POV-

"Momonosuke!! I can hear it." Zunisha says, I look around in surprise, "How long it's been.." Zunisha starts. "What is it Zunisha?!" I shout, "I hear the drums of liberation! For the first time in 800 years... their here!" Zunisha exclaims.

"Who?!" I ask, "Joy-Boy and Joy, they have returned!!" Zunisha answers.

-Time Skip & Franky's POV-

"Oi...." A voice says, "Zoro!" I say in surprise, "Go back.." He says. "No! I need to get you to Chopper." I say, "Lily is healing me... please go back.." He says, I forget that Lily has the ability to heal people.

"Judging by the warmth I feel, she's sharing her energy with everyone on the island.." Zoro says, I then register a familiar warmth, it was like when Lily gave us hugs. "Fine." I say, and register an odd tugging feeling.

I follow the tugging feeling, I find Lily out cold, I scoop her up. I feel Zoro hang off of my shoulder, "I defeated King." Zoro says, "That's super!" I say. I notice Zoro poking Lily, "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Trying to get that dumbass to stop healing me, she needs the energy.." He answers, "I'll carry both of you. Come on." I say, Zoro moves to where he was before. He leans towards Lily, "She lost her mother in front of her.." Zoro says softly while staring at her.

I keep quiet, and let the two sword idiots be with each other, but absorb the info that Lily lost her mother in front of her. Lily lost someone else important to her, "She called us a bunch of super misfits..." I say to myself.

-Time Skip-

I notice a small smile appear on Lily's face, yet she was still out cold.