24: Sabo

Sabo POV

'Where are you Sabo' A voice says in my head. My head snaps up. I look around the base to see who said that. I fall asleep

~Dream~
I was running after a boy with a straw hat and a girl with dark brown hair and moss green eyes who was holding my hat.

"LILY! Give my hat back!" I yell. She giggles and says "No Sabo you have to take it from me!"

"Sabo! Get up!" A voice yells

~Dream ends~

I wake up to Koloa shaking me. "What is it?" I ask. "You were twitching in your sleep. I was worried." Koloa said. A faint pink comes up on my cheeks. "I think I'm remembering something from my past." I say. "Really? What do you remember?" She asks me. "A boy in a straw hat and a girl with dark brown hair and moss green eyes." I say while holding my head.

"Hmm... does the boy wearing the straw hat look like this?" Koloa asks me and shows me a paper. A boy with raven hair wearing a straw hat with a scar under his right eye.
It said Monkey D. Luffy

Flashback
"Hi I'm Monkey D. Luffy and this is my big sister Monkey D. Lily!" A boy wearing a straw hat says to me gesturing to a girl with dark brown hair and moss green eyes.I look up into a tree and see Ace looking down at the girl with moss green eyes. The girl looks up and meets Ace's gaze. They stare into each other's eyes for awhile, then I see a hint of pink/red come up on Ace's cheeks. The girl notices and giggles. That only made Aces blush grow. I snicker.
Flashback ends

"Yeah that's him." I answer. "He's Dragon's son." Koala said. "The girls name is Lily." I say. "There Dragons kids." She said.

'I finally remember you guys.' I think.