11: Snow?

Lily POV

For some reason it's snowing. I'm not wearing any winter clothes cause I'm used to the cold. I have my eyes closed. I start to fall asleep.

~After everyone tried to turn the ship and you know~

"Yawn. What a nice nap." Me and Zoro both say, we realize we just said the same thing and a hint of pink creeps up on our cheeks.

Nami hits both our heads. "Did you two have a nice nap how much we tried to wake you 2 up we couldn't." She says angrily.

~After they get to the island and start to party~

I walk into the bar and see everyone passed out. I stomp my foot on the ground causing the whole island to shake.

Everyone but Zoro and the crew wake up.

~After the mr and ms people try to steal anything that's on the Merri~

"Would you let my crew sleep a little more, it has been a long trip." I say taking out my katana.

I appear behind them mimicking what they were doing. I put my katana back. They spot me. I take out my katanas. "Bring it on." I said

~After they try and search for her~

"I found her!" A guy shouts but tries to shoot me but I had cut in half.

~When Ms. Monday pins Lily to the ground~

I catch her fist. 

~When the catch one of her arms and Luffy~

I snap my fingers. I'm free.

~After the fight~

I take down Mr. 5 and Ms. Valentine. I turn and see Zoro I give him a smile. He blushed a bit. He comes over and ruffles my hair. I blush. 

~After Luffy challeged Zoro~

I pick them up by their collars. "Stop fighting." I say.