89: Hyō Arashi

Zoro POV

Lily jumps onto the head of the ship, I could tell she was smirking, she draws out her purple katana. Kin stares at it, "It can't be... is that Hyō Arashi? One of the 21 Great grade swords?" He says to himself

Lily looks at him, "Wait, that's what it's called? I didn't know." She says.

-Time Skip-

"I can't believe we have a former warlord of the sea on our crew!!" Usopp says, Lily gets the most offended look on her face, I chuckle at it. How cute. "Lily-san was a former warlord as well, she is also currently one of the Yonko." Jimbei says

Lily was looking at the deck with little emo clouds over head, "Am I that forgettable?" She asks sadly, Luffy hugs his older sister. "Sishisishi, nope!" He exclaims, she smiles slightly.

-Time Skip & Lily's POV-

I 'tsk', Big Mom and Kaido look at me, "You brat." They both say. I grin.

-Time Skip-

"Hyōzan!" I exclaim, and take out two of them with a huge ice attack.

-Time Skip-

So Zoro had conquerors haki, I'm not that surprised, after all he is the true right hand to the next pirate king. I'm actually the first-mate, but I don't mind him being called the first-mate, I don't really care what 'position' I fill on the crew, I just want to mainly protect Luffy and Zoro.

I think of the rest of the crew as family though.

-Time Skip-

I catch Zoro before he falls, my hand is surrounded in blue light, and I start to heal him. I think I should finally get serious in a battle, Kaido screwed up by hurting both Lu and my annoying boyfriend.

I set him by Law, and then quickly grab Lu, I then jump back to where Zoro is. I start to heal both of them, "Leave it to me." I tell Law, I think he can tell that I'm serious. I draw both my blades out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyō arashi = Hailstorm

Hyōzan = Iceberg