2: The Pirate Hunter Zoro

Still Lily POV

"Hey captain theres a whirl pool coming up." I say to my little bro. "Huh? Lets just get sucked up." Luffy says. I hit him on the head with my sheathed sword. "You BAKA!" I yell at him. Just then the whirlpool sucks us up. I couldn't swim because I ate one of those devil fruits. I blacked out.

~Yes I know it says she can swim in the description but she had it from a young age but she only used it once to save Luffy and didn't use it for a long time after that cause it brought painful memories of Sabo, and how she failed to save him in her mind.~ 

Coby POV

I was rolling a wine barrel up to the wine celler. When I got there the men also working there said something. When one of them tried to open it a boy popped out along with a girl.

Back to Lily POV

I woke up to being rolled up a hill. My baka brother put us in a wine barrel. We stopped. I heard people talking it sounded like a young boy and a couple men. Just as one of the men came up to us, I punched the wine barrel making it break. My baka brother punched the dude who came near us. Just then a club came at us I slice it in half. Everyone except my brother just stared.

"What?" I say. A women came in. "ARE YOU SLACKING OFF???!!!" She yelled. Me and my brother both punch her, we sent her flying. I turn and see a boy looking at me. "What's your name kid?" I ask. "C-Coby." He says. "Want to join are pirate crew?" I ask. "I guess" He says, smiling very slightly.

"Yo Luffy!" I yell to my brother. I walk over to him. "What is it sis?" Luffy says. "We got another member!" I say. "Oh! Good we have 3 people now." Luffy said. 'Wow I didn't think you could count.' I think. We all walk out.

"Do you have a boat? Ours got sucked up in a whirlpool." My brother says. "Wait first what our your names?" He asks. "Oh mine is Monkey D. Lily and that baka is my little brother Monkey D. Luffy." I say. We arrive at a boat? It looked more like a coffin.

~At the next island~

"Lil you said that you would cook the meat you made out of the sea monster?" Luffy says. I smack him on the head with my sword. "YOU BAKA GOT US CAUGHT IN A WHIRLPOOL!" I yell at him. Just then I hear someone coming our way. I take one of my kantna out and put it a neck. "Will you not let us talk?" I say without turning around.

Me, Coby, and the baka leave heading to the Maine's base.

~When they get there~

"Wow. It's uglier up close." Luffy says. I see some wood. "Follow me you guys." I say and walk to where I saw the wood. We climb up to see a man that looks close to the same age as me maybe 2 years younger. 'So he is Ronaona Zoro' I think. I hear Coby fall down. "What's up Coby?" I hear my brother say. I just stare at Zoro.

Zoro POV

I feel someone starring at me. I lift my head up and see a dark brown haired girl with a pink haired boy and a black haired boy. 'The brown haired girl looks kinda cute and also close to the same age as me.' I think. Just then the little girl comes up over the wall with some rice balls. Just after that that Marine's son comes up too me and the girl. I sense someone come near us. In a blink of a eye, that girl is right in front of us with a kantna to that idiot's throat. 'So she uses a kantna too.' Then I see another kantna sheathed. I hear her say, "So you are the idiot from before."

"Don't move a inch, or face death." She says.

'Why is she protecting me?' I think.

"Throw those two out now!" He says to those people who follow him around.

They throw the little girl out but...

The girl who is close to the same age as me defeats them quickly.

'Whoa' I think

"Go away." She says. They do.

"Little bro! Coby! Get over here!" She yells.

The black haired boy and the pink haired boy come over the wall. She turns to me.

"Are you Zoro?" She asks me.

"Yes." I say.

"Okay." She says and turns away, and walks over to the straw hat wearing boy, and whispers something.

Lily POV

After I tell my brother that that guy is Zoro. I just sit down by them.

'I can tell Zoro uses kantnas' I think.

Zoro POV

I learned that the straw hat wearing boy's name is Luffy.

"What's the girl's name." I ask. "Oh she is my sister Lily." He says. 'Lily hmmmm...' I think.

~They leave~

Lily POV

After my brother hit the son we headed back to the base. Me and Coby went over to were Zoro was, my brother went to get Zoro's kantnas. Coby was untying the ropes, just then I hear what sounds like a bullet being shot off. I don't know who it was meant for but it was heading towards us. I run and slice it in half. The Marines come down to were we are. Axe hand Morgan yells something and all the men fire of there guns, but they were too late I had already cut them in half.

Everyone just stared. "What? I'm a warlord." I say. Everyone's jaws dropped. I heard glass breaking I turn and see my brother rocketing towards us. I extend my arm and catch him.

"Luffy you are a baka like normal." I say. "How do you have the same devil fruit power I have sis?" Luffy says. "I ate the heaven devil fruit. I have every devil fruit." I say. I take the 3 kantnas from my brother and walk over to Zoro. "I assume these are all yours." I say

"Yeah. How did you know?" Zoro says. I didn't know or see Morgan swing his Axe arm over my head, but I catch it and break it.

I throw Morgan to my brother to handle. I untie the ropes around him, then I hand him his kantnas.

~After they leave on the boat~

"Do one of you guys know how to navigate?" Zoro asks. "I do." I say while roasting some fish I bought at the island. "MEAT!" The two bakas say. I turn and hit them on the head. "SHUT UP!" I yell. I finish cooking the fish and cut into 3 pieces, I gave them each one then I ate the last piece. I lean up against the boat and fall asleep.

I didn't know this would lead to much more in the future.