12: Princess Vivi and Her Kingdom

Lily POV

"No pirate is match for Crocodile he's a war lord." Vivi says. I smirk. "Vivi I'm a warlord and a very powerful one at that." I say.

~When Zoro tries to move the thing on there boat.~

I see Zoro trying to move it. I walk over to him and move it.

~When they get to Little Garden and when everyone got caught but Lily~

I'm blending into the shadows of a tree. I see Zoro and Nami tossed to the ground. I swore I would never let my loved ones leave again. I run out from the shadows I was hiding in and stand in front of Zoro and Nami. "I swore to myself I would never let my loved ones leave again!" I say. I pick Nami and Zoro up.

~When Nami falls ill~

"It's a type of illness caused by a bug from the island we were just at." I say, looking over Nami. "So can you cure her Lily~swchan?" Sanji asks me. I shake my head no. I put my hands out and a blue-green light comes from them, I start to put her fever down a bit. "What was that?" Vivi asks me. "I got this weird ability to heal myself and people, but I only put her fever down a bit." I say.

~When they get to Drum island~

Everyone has winter stuff on but me, they are staring at me. "I've learned to adapt to the cold." I say. 

~When Luffy starts to climb up the mountain.~

I grab my baby brother, Nami, and Sanji and bring them up to the top. "Hey Chopper!" I yell a small reindeer comes out. "What-" He starts but then sees Nami, my brother and Sanji.

I tp down to the bottom of that tall rock thing. I see Zoro shirtless and he has abs, wow. I tp back to the top blushing.

~After they finish whatever they did at drum rock and Chopper joined. And Vivi explained the seven warlords~

"Wait what about Lil? Shes one of them." Zoro says. "I'm the strongest." I say.

~After the fight with the rebels and Crocodile~

I'm training right now. I have 3 boulders on each arm. I have bandages wrapped around my chest and I'm wearing pants. I go back to the place. 

~When Lily gets back to their room~

I go and get a kimono, I walk to the bathroom to put it on.

~After~

Me, Vivi, and Nami are in the girls bath. I hear climbing, I know it's the boys. " Boys don't perv on us." I say without turning around.

~After~

We all riding those duck things. And guess what?! They only had 7 of them and there's 8 of us which means I have to ride with someone else and it's Zoro.