87: Sibling Love

"I believe the world is burning to the ground."
How Far We've Come: Matchbox 20

Lily POV

I see LuLu lying on the ground, beaten up. I just stare, I pick him up. "Lil...?" He asks, "Yeah, it's me LuLu." I say. "Now I have to go deal with someone." I add, shadows covering my eyes. Before I teleport him to Chopper, I take his straw hat, and place it on my head.

I teleport him to Chopper, I draw out both of my katanas. 

-Time Skip & Luffy's POV-

I see the familiar figure, she cuts open the cell. She comes over, and kneels by me. "Oh Luffy, what did that bastard do to you?" She says, "Lil?" I ask. I feel a warm embrace, I bury my face in the crook of her neck.

I feel her put her hand on my head, my wounds start to heal. "God LuLu, don't do that again. I don't want to lose my only real family member, I've already lost our mother. You got that you big dumbass?" She says.

I wrap my arms around her, "I understand Lil. You do the same." I say. I look up at her, she removes the bandages from my mouth. I give her one of my trademark smiles, she ruffles my hair.

"Luffy, there is a reason I choose to stay with you, and not make my own crew." Lil says, I look at her. "What?" I ask, "To make you the Pirate King, no matter the cost. Even if I have to give my life for you." She says.

I bury my face in her dark brown hair, trying hard not to cry. "B-But I don't want you to leave me, big sister." I say, crying into her shoulder. She kisses my forehead, "Wipe those tears Luffy." She says, wiping away some of the tears with her thumb.

"It's not like I'm planning on leaving my annoying crybaby baby brother alone. I will never leave you, you're the one I love the most." She says.