21: I Couldn't Even Protect You Guys

Lily POV

Time skip to when Zoro finds those bastards Celestial Dragons

"Zoro get your lost ass back here!" I yell while jumping from house to house. I spy is sea-green hair talking to a Celestial Dragon. Celestial Dragon's killed Sabo. I jump down and walk over to him and grab his collar and drag him away. "Why did you stop me Lil?" Zoro asks. "They killed part of my family..." I say letting a single tear slip.

Time Skip to the auction house

I hear Camie has been kidnapped. I look up on the stage and see Camie. I tp to the stage and I run to Camie. "Camie can you hear me?" I ask. She nods, I turn and see everyone starring at me. "It's The Strongest Warlord and The Swords Master!" Someone yells. "And thats the reason why you shouldn't piss me off, The Kidd Pirates, The Heart Pirates and what ever other pirates are here." I say and my normal moss green eyes turn blood red. 

BANG!

I feel something go strait though my side. I cough up blood. I turn to look who shot me while black spots appear in my vision. Those bastards Celestial Dragons. With my last bit of strength I crush the collar Camie has around her neck. I start to fall,a strong pair of arms catch me. I see a bit of sea-green hair with all the black spots in my vision. I put my hand to my wound, it glows a blue-green. I feel the wound close. The black spots vanish from my vision. "Where's my brother?" I ask. They all point out. Zoro lets me down. I kiss his cheek as a thanks (he goes crimson), and turn into my phoenix form. It looked like this.

 It looked like this

I fly out. I see my brother, and the captain of the heart pirates and the captain of the kidd pirates. I go and sit on my brothers head. "Hey Straw Hat-ya why do you have a phoenix on your head?" Law asks. "Shishishi." My brother laughs. I fly off my brothers head, and transform back. "Ha this is fun." I say

Time skip to PX-1 vs Straw Hats

Kiarzu was about to step on Zoro but I release my haki to protect Zoro. I teleport Zoro into my arms. "Thank you." Zoro says. I set him down but his arm around my neck. 'Kuma is coming everyone else can't battle Kuma they aren't strong, I'm the only one that can handle Kuma.'

I got to protect my family. I set Zoro on the ground, I turn back to px-1 and run up and touch transporting it somewhere. I turn and see Kuma about to touch Zoro. Zoro disappears, no this can't be happening. I drop to my knees. One by one my family disappears before my eyes. He stops after he sends Luffy somewhere. Shadow wings appear on my back and I fly out of there, back to the Sunny. My Home. My only memories of my family. 

I run into the girls room and start to sob.

I walk into the kitchen and start to make some food.

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.' I think and I start to cry. I wipe my tears away. I finish cooking what I wanted.

I teleport to see if Kuma is off the island. My new found power of shadow wings appear on my back. I see the Heart Pirates and Kidd Pirates having a hard time on a Kuma rip off. Wow, weaklings. I take out my purple katana, and slice it down on the Kuma rip off. It splits in two. They look up and see me. I fly back to the Sunny. 

Zoro POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Luffy POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Nami POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Usopp POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Sanji POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily-swan...

Chopper POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Robin POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Franky POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily...

Brooke POV

'Please come home to me. I couldn't even protect you guys.'

Lily-san...

Lily POV

On this day most of the Straw Hats were defeated. And thus that left a single Straw Hat to protect the Thousand Sunny Go.  

Time Skip to Marineford