96: Worrying About Lily

Zoro POV

I look at Lily, she still hasn't woke up, I'm worried.

-Time Skip & Robin's POV-

"Hey." A familiar voice says, I look up, "Lily!" I say. She stumbles forward, I make arms to catch her, "Marine Admiral." She says softly. I give her a curious look, "There's one in Wano, he's coming here now." She says.

"Really?" I ask, she nods, I go to her. "He's dangerous. He can suck the nutrients out of a person." Lily says, "Okay." I say, Lily falls forward, and I catch her. "I'm not heartless, so I'm helping King and Queen." She mutters.

"He's attacked them?" I ask, she nods, before going limp in my arms. I've gotta tell Luffy and the others, I'm worried about Lily.

-Time Skip & Lily's POV-

I open my eyes at the familiar haki, Shanks, I sit up. I notice the pile of food, and my swords sitting by it, I smile slightly. I lean against the wall, and start eating the food that was left for me, I sense Momo faring pretty well against an admiral.

Momo POV

'Good job Momo.' A familiar voice says, I turn to look at the capital, "What is it Momonosuke-kun?" Yamato asks. "I think Lily's awake." I say, "Lily-kun is awake?" Yamato asks, I nod. 

Jinbei POV

Luffy looks up, and his 'shishishi' rings out, "What?" Sanji asks. "I think big sis is awake." Luffy says, Zoro looks at him, "Really?" He asks. Luffy nods, Zoro stands up, and starts making his way back to the capital.

-Time Skip-

"Big sis!" Luffy exclaims, before jumping on a figure, they land on the ground. Lily sits up, and hugs him back.

Zoro POV

I notice Lily smile slightly, while hiding her face in Luffy's hair, "Good job." Lily says softly. I smile slightly, but my mind goes back to the scars on her wrists, I wonder what they were from.