59: I Will Kill You / 100, 000 VS 10

Lily POV  (When they see what Hody broad casted)

Okay I need to calm down, my eyes they turn blood red. A signal tear slips down my cheek.

Luffy POV

I see my sis's eyes turn blood red. Oh shit. We need to hold her down. A signal tear escapes her eyes. She transforms.

She spreads her wings

She spreads her wings. Everyone looks at her. Sanji, Nami, and Chopper look scared, knowing the wreckage she can leave in her wake. She lets out a roar.

Zoro POV

Me, Usopp, and Brooks head snaps up when we hear a roar. "Well I think we know that is." I say. They nod. Lil is really pissed off. "They have signed their own death wish." We all say.

Back to Luffy's POV

Chopper changes into his huge form and pins down Lil. She changes into her normal self. Chopper turns back as well. The Princess and Jenbi have left, us with them.

Lily's POV (After Luffy knocks Hodi though a couple of reefs.)

"Hurry all of you!" Jenbi yells. I appear and free them.

~After a few minutes~

"What can you do? I have 100, 000 you don't." Hody yells. Lu lets out his haki. I smile knowing how far he got with Ray-san. Hody sends a water thing at the Princess, I deflect it. The dust clears, everyone of those fishermen looked shocked, except Jenbi he knows my power.

~A few minutes later~

I put my hands up to stop the Noah. I push the water around it forward, pushing it back. 'Holy shit this heavy.' I think. I swim out of Fishermen Island. I turn into the dragon I was before.

I take the back end, and start to drag it away

~A few minutes later~

I transform back. I swim and grab my little brother. I start to heal my little brother, while falling. Lu wakes up. "Lil!" He says. " I love you don't forget." I say. I slip into unconsciousness.