1: A New Adventure

Flashback

Lily POV (Pic above but younger)

I'm practicing with my katana, in the forest. Of course my dumb little brother is hanging with Shanks.

~1 hour later~

I put my sword away for the day. I walk down to the village. I see my little bro getting hit by bandits. I unsheathe my blade, ready to take care of them. I charge at the back of the group. I slash down all of them. I'm at the front now.

Luffy POV 

I'm getting my head kicked into the ground by those bandits. I see my older sister at the back of all the bandits. I see she has her blade out. In a blink of a eye shes at the front.

"Now what do we have here?" I hear Shanks say. Makino and the Chief, are with Shanks.

"Oh looks like Lily took out basically all of them." Shanks says.

Makino and the Chief jaws dropped.

"Yo Shanks I see your still here." Lil says.

I love my sis.

Flashback ends  

11 years later

Lily POV (Pic above now)

I'm 21 now and Luffy is 17 but acts like a 5 year old. I know how to cook. I can match the power of Mihawk, so I'm one of the worlds greatest swordsmen/ swords-women. Who says a girl can be at the top? 

"The weather sure is nice today, right sis?" Luffy asks me. 

"Yeah." I say.

Just then a huge sea monster comes up. I slice it up.

"Want some meat?" I ask my brother

His eyes sparkle. "MEAT!" he says. "But lets wait till we get to a island." I say.

A:N

Well thats all for now!

Bye!