4: War

Still Zoro POV

"Fire! Buggy special cannon ball!" Buggy shouts from somewhere. "LILY!" I yell.

"Ow. What a nice way to wake to up." She says. I smile.

Lilly POV

I woke to have a cannon ball shot by my head. I run and grab my kantnas, just then a huge pile of wood and cement start to fall above me I catch it and I start to walk out of the debris. I walk out and see everyone staring , I realize I'm still holding the pile of stuff above my head. I throw it down. "What?" I say. "Oh gez having a cannon ball shot at me isn't a good way to wake up." I say.

"So what next captain?" I say to my brother 

"I don't know." He says. "Nami can you hit him for me?" I ask. "Sure." She says and beats my brother up. "Oops." She says.

"How about we beat up buggy." The chief says. "Yeah!" My brother says.

-After they beat up Buggy-

Still Lily POV

After the fight with buggy, I could walk back to the boat. After we got settled on the boats the chief came up to us. "I'm sorry I owe you." He shouts at us. We all just smile. We set sail to the grand line.

~At sea...~

"YOU LEFT SOME OF THE TREASURE BEHIND?!" Nami shouts at Luffy. "I gave you half of it didn't I? That's 5 million beli!" Luffy says to Nami. "Yeah but half of the village was destroyed. Did you forget?" I say. "But its my treasure!" Nami says. Nami then tries to push Luffy over board. Me and Zoro start laughing. 

A:N
Well that's all for now.
Have a good day!