26: Good Things Never Last Long Enough To Enjoy (Alternate MarineFord Battle)

Lily POV

We just arrived at Marineford. I will save my brother even if it costs me my life!

~Right before Luffy lets out the haki~

I tp to the stand and fling my body on top of Ace, "I will protect you even if it costs me my life." I say into Ace's ear. His eyes widen. Shadow wings appear on my back to help block. Just then Luffy let's out a blast of haki. I pull out my katanas and cut the seastone cuffs off my brother. I put Ace on my back and tp to where my other brother is. "Lily! You got Ace!" Luffy asks while he comes over. I feel hot breath on my neck, Ace... A light pink comes on my cheeks. I put Ace on the ground. The pink slowly fades but that little dipshit notices. "Well it seems like you still like me Lil." Ace said. I turn into my phoenix form. It looks like this.

Everyone was stunned

Everyone was stunned. "She can turn into a phoenix." Luffy said. They turned to look at Luffy. "You knew?!" They all say. "Yep! She is my sis after all." Luffy said. "These idiots have no idea that I have two bonded brothers as well." I say. They look up and ask, "Who?" Both Ace and Luffy facepalm. "One of them is standing right in front of you." I say. I fly down over to Ace and sit on his shoulder in my phoenix form. "I hate being a warlord, but at least I'm the swords master!" I say to myself. "Swords-Master?" Everyone questions. "Yep! I beat the crap out of Mihawk." I say. They turn to look at Mihawk. "Really?" They all ask. "Yep! I saw her beat the hell out of Mihawk." Luffy says. I fly off Ace's shoulder. I go into my larger phoenix form. (FYI: She can speak, Marco is a pineapple. Marco: HEY!)

The Phoenix Queen form

The Phoenix Queen form. I close my eyes and send a blast of haki out. I open my eyes and a lot of the Marines are down + Kirazu and Aokji. I see Akianu heading for my brother. 'Even if I die I will always be in your hearts, brothers.' I think but I didn't know it would be my last though. I transform back. Ace got their before I did. I shoved him aside.

Ace POV

 I stare up in shock cause Lil took the blow from the Marine admiral that was meant for me. The marine pulled his fist out of Lil, she fell forward but me and Luffy caught her. Her head rested between mine and Luffy's.

Lily POV

"Can you two keep a promise for me?" I ask my 2 brothers. "Yeah." They both say.

"Ace, I don't want you do anything stupid after my death and get your self killed, live on for Luffy and if Sabo's alive live on for him as well. Luffy, I'm so sorry I didn't watch you reach your dream and tell Zoro I'm so fucking sorry. I love my little brothers. Take care my adorable little brothers" I said. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw them nod. I smile as my heart stopped.

Ace POV

Me and Luffy lift one of our hands away from the hole on Lil's back and saw... her blood. She's dead. We let go of her body. It fell to the ground with a sickening thud. Some of her blood splattered out wards. I saw her expression it was a smile. Luffy starts to cry. Lily...

~Flashback #1 (Ace & Luffy's flashback)~ (After Sabo's 'death')

Lily was carrying a sleeping Ace and Luffy back to the cabin. When she got back she tucked them in, she smiles and said "Love ya' little brothers."

~Flashback #2 (Ace & Luffy's flashback)~ (Before Sabo's 'death')

"Ace! Why did you steal Dadan's sake?" Lily asks. "Well if we share saki we can become brother and sister." Ace said.

~Flashback #3 (Ace & Luffy's flashback)~ (When the straw hats meet Ace) ~ Ace POV -Alternate version-

"And who can you beat?" I ask. Luffy turns and see's me. "Ace!" he shouts. He hugs me. "So where's Lils?" I ask. "Oh yeah!" He said, then yells "LIL!" 

"Gez what ya' want Lu?" A grumpy figure asks. I look up and see Lils. Her eyes slid over the rest and then land on mine. "Hia little bro" She said and smiles. I'm going to miss that smile.

~When Shanks Arrives~

Shanks looks over at the girl dark brown hair. He knew who that was. His persona changes to pissed. Some of his crew members had to hold him back from killing the magma devil fruit user.

~Extended ending Tenge POV~ (This little part is inspired by OneHellofaGrell The devil's in the fruits) (Pic of Tenge below)

My master looked over at me. She understood what I was. Gomu and Mera's masters were crying their hearts out. Magu was actually surprised. Me being the most powerful devil I got the nickname of The Keeper Of The Devils.

Now I'm in the abyss waiting for another master.

{Tenge: Tengoku Tengoku No Mi = Heaven Heaven Fruit}
{Gomu: Gomu Gomu No Mi = Rubber Rubber Fruit}
{Mera: Mera Mera No Mi = Flame Flame Fruit}
{Magu: Magu Magu No Mi = Magma Magma Fruit}