38: You Will Always Be My Brother

Lily POV (After they explain about Marco)

"Oh Pineapple head!" I say. "Who's Marco?" Luffy asks. I hit him on the head. "You don't remember Marco we fought with him before Ace died!" I say. I stop myself and walk to the edge. I see Jack. There were about to fire on Zou. "Oh no you don't!" I say. Shadow wings appear on my back. I use Ace's/Sabo's fire fist attack. I destroy the ships.

'Thank you Lily.' A Voice says in my head. 'Np' I think. I fly back to the top. I fly above the top and then my wings disappear, I do a black flip and land. Everyone turns to look at me. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" The crew yells. "Destroying Jacks ships." I said. "Oh." They said.

~When Luffy catches that big fish~

"Luffy don't eat the skin it has poison on it!" I said. I skin the fish. I throw the skin in the ocean. "Here eat it now." I said. We run into a huge snail ship. I spy a male. "Sanji!" The rest say. "Wait guys that's not Sanji it's his brother." I said. I sit down on broad and use my Observation haki to try and find Sanji. "He's heading to a island made out of sweets." I say.

~When They find Pudding~

I see that girl. My eyes turn blood red. Everyone knows when my eyes turn blood red it's a sign that I'm angry.

~When They see Sanji~

I see blond man. I start to cry. My brother, I found you.

Sanji POV

I feel something wet hit my head. I look up thinking it was rain, instead I see Lily-chan. Her shadow wings flapping. She lands by me, and tackles me with a... hug. Her eyes where blood red, that meant she was angry. I return the hug. She let's go and runs. I smile.

Lily POV

I turn my head and see Sanji smile, I give him one back. My eyes turn normal. My wings appear on my back.