3: Nami

Zoro POV

I see Lily fell asleep. "How are you guys brother and sister you look almost nothing a like." I say. "I don't know but I think she gets the dark brown hair from our mom." Luffy says. "I see that she is quite skilled with kantnas." I said. "Yeah, she is." Luffy says. 

"I didn't know she was a warlord though." Luffy says. "Yeah I didn't tell you much because you are a baka." Lily says. 'Shes awake now' I think.

~At the next island~

Lily POV

"That baka got himself captured by a theif." I say. "Well do you know where he is?" Zoro asks. "Yeah at that pirate ship." I say and I point at a huge ship.

~After a few minutes~

Some of the crew members were charging at a orange haired girl, me and Zoro jumped out from where we were hiding. I blocked them, so did Zoro. "Zoro!Sis!" I hear Luffy shout. I turn and see him in a cage. "See I told you Zoro." I say to Zoro. "I guess you were telling the truth." He says. I hit him on the head with my kantna. "YOU BAKA! DID YOU THINK I WAS LYING?" I yell at him. Zoro stands up. "Yeah." He says.

"Gez. I'm the only mature one in my crew." I say. "WHAT?!" Both Zoro and my brother yell. "Well I would have to agree with you." The orange haired girl says. "Oh by the way what's your name. mine is Monkey D. Lily and that baka over there is Zoro." I say.

"Did she say Zoro as in the pirate hunter Zoro?" The crowd says. "Yeah. You got a problem with that?" I say death glaring everyone. "Oh I'm Nami." The orange haired girl says.

"Get out." A guy with a big red nose says. "What do you want big red nose dude?" I say. Everyone looks afraid. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!" He yells at me and charges at me. I doge all the stabs he throws at me. "Do you dare attack a warlord?" I say to him. He freezes. I kick him in the gut.

Zoro POV       

I just watch Lily almost get stabbed in the gut, she looks shocked, I grab her hand. I pick Luffy's cage up and get the hell out of there. Nami for some reason follows us. I stop in front of a pet store. Lily leans on a beam. Someone throws a key over to us. "Here." Nami says.

Someone comes up to Me, Lily, Nami, and Luffy. "Who are you?"Nami asks.

~A few minutes later~

"How is my sister?" Luffy asks, "I'm fine. Let me sleep." Lily says

A:N

Well thats all for now bye!