90: Sword Of A Queen

Law POV

I watch as Lily-ya draws out both of her katanas, I can tell that she is about to get serious again, "You've pissed me off for the last time Kaido, I think I'll finally get serious in a battle." She says. All those times before, she was never serious?

I look at her black katana, I realize that it's actually a black blade, "That black blade of yours, is that what I think it is?" Kaido asks. Lily-ya grins, "Say hello to one of the 12 supreme grade swords, Joō no ken." She answers.

Wait, what?

-Time Skip-

Kaido was bleeding, while Lily-ya didn't even have a scratch on her, and she was grinning. I never knew she was this strong, "I'm not even using 20% of my full power, and your already bleeding, how weak." She says.

Okay, this Lily-ya is a bit scary, but she also seems to be very protective right now. "Arekuruu harikēntsuisutā!" She exclaims, and sends a hurricane of wind at him.

-Time Skip & Lily's POV-

I sense Lu get up, my grin widens, he gets hits on Kaido. He jumps so back to be by me, Lu looks at me, I nod. I'll follow you to the ends of the earth Luffy, after all, I promised Mom that I would protect you.

He grins, I grin slightly.

-Time Skip-

"Tozan oni!" I exclaim, and use my katanas to cut Kaido, I run to Luffy. I sheath my swords, and jump off Onigishima, I'm not letting you die Luffy. I catch him, I start to heal him, I can't let you die Luffy.

I hit the water, I bite my lip, I can feel the pain from how hard I hit the waves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joō no ken = Sword of a queen

Arekuruu harikēntsuisutā = Raging hurricane twister

Tozan oni = Climbing Demon