84: Wano

Lily POV

I open my eyes, so this is Wano. Looks pretty, I start to walk around. While I'm walking, two people tackle me with a hug. I see green hair, and a straw hat. I smile, and hug those two rascals back.

After a while, they let me stand up. Something tugs on my leg, I look down. "Miss. Samurai, he's a big fat lair! Ace will come back!" She says, I feel my blood run cold. Ace... I kneel down in front of her.

"He's not lying, Ace's gone. I saw it with my own eyes, both me and Lu are still sad inside. For both of us he was our brother." I say, she stares up at me. "You just have to accept the reality kid." I stand back up and start to walk away, "I did a long time ago." I say.

I sense them following me.

-Time Skip-

I step out of the house, "Do I look good?" I ask. Zoro and Lu give me a thumbs up, kimono's are tight.

 Zoro and Lu give me a thumbs up, kimono's are tight

Me: Finally have better art of Lily!

Lily: Yay

11 Facts You should know about Lily:

1) Lily and her mother, Amai, are look alikes.

2) She is a freaking sweetheart, that's probably what made Zoro fall in love with her.

3) Her hobbies are swordsmanship, training, the occasional naps with Zoro, and knife throwing.

4) She was originally gonna be paired up with Ace, but then I made it Zoro.

5) Lily is 4 years older than Luffy, and two years older than Zoro.

6) Lily is a Gemini

7) Lily's birthday is May 21st 

8) She has a chill, and calm attitude.

9) In terms of character design, she is a mix of both men and woman in the show.

10) She does have a lot of strength, she could probably carry the whole straw hat crew.

11) As much as she gets annoyed with Luffy, she still loves him lots.