Arthit: Kong, that girl from earlier did you know her?

Kongpop: No P' it's the first time I've seen this person, and to be honest she's now not someone i want to see ever again. But thanks to you I don't think she'll try to ask for my number ever again. You put quite a show back then.

At that particular moment I have just dug my own grave, I should have seen it coming damn it, he never misses an opportunity to tease me.

Arthit: Well, I had to remind you who you belong to since the two of you seemed pretty cosy, I simply thought that you needed a reminder of whoowns you.

Kongpop: What did you just say P'? Does that mean that I belong to you only?

Arthit: Kongpop, do you think the stall is still open, I want my NomYen?

Kongpop: P', answer my question first and I promise that I will go and get your drink.

Arthit:  0062, you already know the answer so why should I say it out loud it's embarrassing please.

Kongpop: But P', you were flirting with Maprang, while I was next to you, does that mean, you prefer her?

Arthit: Don't be stupid Kong, I only care about you.

As soon as I said the words I knew I was done for, he quickly looked around and gave me a quick peck on the lips, before running towards the stall to get my drink. Why do I have no self-control around him? At the start of the year I had managed to scare off every first year with my hazing and now he just needs to pout for me to fell for his trick, where the Head Hazer Arthit disappeared, he's been missing for some time now. I make a quick call to Ai'Knott he's the more mature of all of us maybe he'll be able to help me out.

Arthit: Ai'Knott, are you busy?

Knott: No, Arthit, what's the matter, you rarely call this late?

Arthit: Well, I have something that's troubling me and I needed your opinion!

Knott: Sure, what is it then?

Arthit: Do you think that ever since I started dating Kongpop I changed?

Knott: Well, that's too be expected Arthit

Arthit: But I feel like I'm not myself anymore when he's around I act like a teenage girl with her first crush!

Knott: Ai'Arthit, he is somehow the first person you have fallen for, so it's normal to act differently while being with him. I'm pretty sure it's the same for him. There must be expressions or attitudes that he only shows you. You are the closest person to him now, just like he's the closest person to you. Acting like I quote what you said "a teenager girl" simply shows what we all knew from the start... You like him! Admit it or not, right from the start you treated him differently you weren't as nice as you are now but you talked about this kid a lot during the meetings.

Arthit: But... shia how should I say this we're both men right?

Knott: Yes that much is obvious Arthit

Arthit: What I mean is if we huh if we...

Knott: If you were to be intimate with him!

Arthit: Don't be so blunt! But I mean huh yes do you think he expect me to lead since I'm the oldest or should I let him lead, I'm truly at loss since we started dating, we've just kissed nothing more I don't know what to...

Knott: Ai'Arthit, I'm going to stop you right there did you ask him about it? No right? How do you know he is satisfied with just kissing you? I'm not the one you should ask.... You should talk to your damn boyfriend when will you learn that it's ok to have doubts, that he won't judge you. Everyone can see how much he loves you so stop thinking so much and talk to him first instead of making an entire conversation by yourself. And one more thing don't underestimate him, my friend.

Knott: Yeah, thanks Ai'Knott I'll just do that then. See you tomorrow my friend!

Once I hung up the phone I saw him running towards me, drinks in hands!!

Kongpop: P', I'm sorry it took me so long they were a lot of customers! But here's your pink milk!

I took it from his hands and started drinking from the straw, suddenly I was in heaven, I really love my NomYen, I'm so grateful that he went to get it for me so without thinking I kissed him on the cheek while mumbling a thank you. I can see that he's grinning. Damn he's so easy to please!!

We finally made it to Kongpop's room. He let me pass, and I sat on the bed. He's about to ask me if I wants to start working when he saw the bag pack. He doesn"t tease me like he usually does but just ask me if I want to spend the night here? I can see the wheel turning in his head wondering why i have a backpack with me and all. It's just a question of a seconds before he asks me:

Kongpop: P' what's in your bag?

Arthit: Oh, I took a change just in case we would work late, I can concentrate on my homework if if i'm sure that i have a change of clothes with me if it's not too much trouble for you?

Kongpop: P', You know that if you want to stay it's not a problem at all, we have class at the same time tomorrow morning, so why not go together?

Arthit: Well, I hadn't thought of that, since you wake up early it means, that I will have chance to eat a full breakfast before going to class! Are you sure you don't mind me staying here?

Kongpop: P' if I minded I wouldn't have asked you to come over in the first place, I just didn't want to be presumptuous by thinking that you would spend the night here.

At those words both of them looked at each other not really knowing what to say since it would be their first night together...

TBC

04/10/2019

Made some change that didn't make sense in the first place hope you'll like it!!

STéphanie