CHAPTER 30

*after a week*
"UNNIE!!! BYE!! I'M GOING!" i rushed out of my room. "Maknae wait! We are coming too!" Minji oppa stopped me and we waited for everyone. "Let's go!" Hwan oppa started the car.

"Quick oppa quick!" I continuously shaked my legs. "Maknae chill we will reach on time, dont worry" Jungyoung oppa told me and looked out of the window.
*time skips*
"FINALLY!" I sighed and got down from the car. "U-Su-ah!  Mask!" Nari unnie handed me my mask and wore hers too. "Where are they?" I stood on my toes and looked around for Jagiya. "There they are!" Minji oppa grabbed my hand and i got dragged by him, but atleast  he bought me to them.

"Jagi!" Jungkook ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Take care kookie" i sniffed a little. "Don't worry jagiya!" I took my mask off and gently planted a soft kiss which made me giggle a little.

"ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING THE PLANE FROM KOREA TO JAPAN ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK IN NOW I REPEAT ALL PASSENGERS BOARDING THE PLANE FROM KOREA TO JAPAN ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK IN. THANK YOU." The receptionist made an announcement.

"Jungkook look here!" I said "Ne?" He turned towards me.
"First thing is first! One! When you reach call me! Two! Dont take a bath when it's late you'll catch a cold!  Three! Try to call me! Four! Take care of yourself and everyone! Five! Love you~" i smiled and pecked his cheek. "Ne jagi! I will follow whatever you've told me!" He said to me very respectfully. "Take care bye!" I waved at him "not like this like this!" He said and pulled me for a kiss. "Take care! " he shouted and ran away and i kept on looking at him till the time i couldnt see him at all. "Dont worry maknae" eunsi unnie hugged me and took me to our car and we headed back home.

*time skips*night*
"Jungkook why arent you calling me~" i mumbled to myself.
Suddenly my phone rang "aeyooo kookie!" I sighed in happiness and picked up the call. "Kookie!" I smiled brightly. "Jagiya! Sorry i kept you waiting...."he said softly. "Aniyo....its alright i was just scared" i said. "Thanks" he giggled.
Then we kept on talking till a particular time and we went to bed.
-
-
Days have been past and the power of love between me and kookie feels so strong eventhough we dont meet nowadays......but im happy he calls me everyday at night, Im happy to know that the fans love us and ship us alot.
And the best thing is that
UKOOK IS THE POWER COUPLE OF BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT! 😘😘
It really means alot!

*kookie voice message*

"Im busy but i just wanted to say that U-Su-ah I love you alot and you are the best thing that can ever happen to me....I'll never leave you and that's a promise THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE YOU!"

I giggled a little and teared up a little to the fact that he his still away from me due to his tour but still he makes out some time on me....
So i decided to send him a small voice message back

"Heyo oppa! I love you too! I miss you alot! Take care of yourself! FIGHTING!" I sent it and started with my practices.
And all i have to do is wait for his reply....i thought to myself and smiled
Love you kookie!
-----------------------------------------------♥
A weird ending i know! Its really weird but.....*nervously laughs and shrugs it off*
Anyway thank you so much for reading my book i feel really happy thanks for all the votes! Comments! And reads!
Thank you alot!
FIGHTING!
---------------------------------------------♥