CHAPTER 17

"What happen?" He asked me and suddenly he smirked.
"Jagi it's okay! I know I am looking HOT!!"
"Yah!!Jungkook!!" I hit him at his shoulders but all he did was chuckle at my actions.
"You two going already!" Junyoung oppa said in his leader tone eventhough he is not the leader of ONE. "Enjoy! Eomma is proud of YOU!!"Eunsi unnie faked cried.
"Slow pokes leaving!!" Suga oppa said.
"Yeah yeah we are leaving!!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and opened the door for me of his car!!!
" Jungkook!" I said when he was entering the car and settling down on the driver's seat. "Yeah!" He answered me before he could start the car.
"You drive!!" I said in excitement with a bit of tension Cuz I have never seen him drive.
"Surprise! Babe!!"He said and drove off."Babe? Wow!" I muttered to myself."you saying something?" He said while he still concentrated on the road. "No kookie!" I said and switched on the radio.
And for a surprise BTS: Butterfly started to play.

And we sang along with almost all the songs that were being played on the radio. Suddenly, jungkook stopped the car at the side and blindfolded me and he started to drive again.
"J-jun-jung-jungkook--" I stuttered because I am really scared of the dark. "It's okay." He said and held my left hand with his right hand. "Just 5 more minutes" he continued and I nodded. But those 5 minutes were to die for me and extra 10 minutes more  because kookie wasn't just taking out the blindfold. "Okay we will have to walk now!"he said and helped me get out of the car.
"Jungkook! You said 5 minutes!" I complained. "Sorry, Jagi but not this time..." He answered and I stayed quiet until we reach the spot and he takes off the blindfold.
"Okay!! We are here!!" He said and untied the blindfold.
"So how is it?" He asked. I looked up immediately and I had no words to describe it.

"Hey!! You don't like it!!" He pouted and I chuckled at his actions causing him to do more of cute and goofy stuffs

"Wow!! Kookie!! I never thought that the NAMSAN TOWER will look so stunning  at NIGHT!!" I finally spoke.
"I know right!!" He wrapped his hands around my waist causing me to jump a little. "So, wanna go now? Because then we will miss our dinner!" He dragged me in and into the elevator. "Jagi! Don't tell me we'll write something on the paper and-" I said but he interrupted me. "Yes Jagiya! We will do that. And ni excuses!!" He pulled me out and now we were all alone on the highest point of the NAMSAN TOWER. "Oh! Wow!!Scary!!" I said while backing off from the railing because I hate heights.
"Here!" He handed me a red heart key and a lock. And I gently took it from his hands. "Okay U-Su-ah let's write NOW!!" He said and took out a red paper heart. He took all his time he  needed and then gave me the paper giving me his bunny smile.
"Thank you!" I kindly said and took the pen from his hand. I was really touched when I saw what kookie wrote in there about US!!
HE WROTE
My love for her is unstoppable and everlasting. I can imagine us being really busy with work and we will not have time for each other at all!
But to let the others know as long as we love each other and make time for each other we are unseperatable.
I love you, HUI U-SU. (And you are always mine!! [Remember that!!])