CHAPTER 20

The Show went on for hours but it was really funny.
The show ended up with a high note battle between Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun. D.O oppa also participated in the starting.

"Wow!! Oppa!!" I fangirled when Xiumin oppa took the highest notes. Jagi kept on glancing at me to see if I don't exceed my limits but I did, I did exceed my limits.
"One last question to all the boys?" The MCs said. "Ne..." they synced. "First! Chanyeol! Who will you date from the three girls?" Haneul oppa asked. "Ahah.....it's obviously U-Su!" He smiled and winked at the camera. I bet when fans will see this episode  they will die. They continued with every single guy even Jagi!! Eventhough they know I am his Girlfriend. Jagi was the last one though. "I also want to add this that....please support us me and U-Su-ah!! And please don't hurt her" Jagi said and the show ended.
I kept on blushing at Jagi's words to the fans until chanyeol oppa came up.
"Never knew I would have been your bias!" He teased me. "Yah!!! Oppa not now!" I hit him on his chest. "Okay okay!! I won't! " he said between his chuckles. "Okay Oppa meet you at dinner!" I hugged him and went straight towards Jagi who was shooting death glares towards Channie..."What were you doing?" He asked. "Oppa...don't start all over it again!" I said and ran towards the sea shore. "Okay okay I won't!" He hugged me. "I heard the crew is coming!"

"What crew?" I said. "The movie crew! Your brother's movie!" He faced me. "Oh! Yeah that!....." I smiled awkwardly. "Wae?" He asked. "Actually he is coming to get you...." I said and he started to panic.
"I don't know.....I just told him about the way you acted today and he said that he is coming with the crew tonight..." I sighed and gave an awkward smile again."Jagi..." He kissed my forehead and slightly smiled. "How could you!! He'll kill me!!" He started to run here and there. I was expecting a really nice thing to happen but I guess my Jagi is still a big Pabo!! "Pabo!!" I stopped him "Let's go..he won't do anything!" I said and I hit myself on someone's chest. "Owww!" I backed off but that person pulled me in for a hug. "Dongseang..." I heard Shijin's soothing voice. "Oppa!" I looked up to him like a kid with big anime eyes.

"Hey kiddo!! Where's your boyfriend?" He changed the topic real quick. " there.."I pointed at Jagi and he started to run away. "Good luck!" I shouted to both of them and pushed oppa to chase him. "Anneyong! Song Hye-kyo unnie and Jun Ji-hyun unnie!" I bowed. "Anneyong!!" They smiled and bowed. "Just call me Song!" She hugged me. "And call me Ji unnie!" She hugged me too. "Ne..." I flashed a small smile and showed them the way to the hotel. "Thank you! Bye!! We'll meet at dinner!" They waved and went inside their room. I quickly exited the hotel and suddenly some guy appeared in front of me.

"Hey,beautiful! Let me show you around" he smirked. "N-no T-Th-Thank Y-You" I tried to run away but he was fast enough to catch me. He then pinned me up to the wall and started to kiss my neck and my jawline. "Please...let...me...Go...." I closed my eyes and he continuously kissed me and hot tears rolled down. "Please.....Jagi...jungkook.....Help...me" I kept on murmuring to myself until I realized that the man's pressure on me was no longer there.

My eyes were still closed and I kept on sobbing. I heard many boys coming in and fighting but I did not had the courage to even open my eye. "Jungkook! GO take U-Su to a safe place!" I heard Chanyeol oppa Commanding Jagi. "Go!!" I heard Tao oppa this time.
Suddenly I felt that I have been lifted up in a bridal way and I felt safe in his arms. "It's okay...open your eyes...it's me Jagi..." Jagiya rudded my back. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jagi staring at me deeply. I made a quick eye contact and hugged him tightly. "It's alright.." his soothing voice comforted me. "Thaks oppa!" I said and rubbed my tears. "Now! Let me see my Jagi smile!" He said and did a really cute aegyo.