CHAPTER 29

*Still Jungkook's P.O.V*

"Excuse me sir, Can you please wear your seat belt we are about to land now..." The airhotess informed me and I did as she said. I turned over to check on jagi but found her fast asleep and her belt was also loose so i thightened her belt and held her hand.

"this is the captain speaking: We will be landing now, passengers please fasten your seatbelts!" The captain informed us too.

*When the plane lands*

"Jagiya~Jagi! Wake up!" I moved some hair from her face and kissed the tip of her nose which made her get up easily. "Kookie! We've reached?" She stretched. "Ne!" I said as I took out our bags. "Give me my bag!" She held out her hand. "Aniyo! It's fine!" I shaked my head and waited for the line to end. "OMO! It's JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS!!" A girl shouted from the corner and I sat down immediately and wore my mask. "Told ya!" Jagi looked away. "You never told me anything!" I replied and closed my eyes.

*End of Jungkook's P.O.V*

"Anneyong unnie!" The girl who seemed to be the one who shouted came up to our seat. "Ah! Anneyong!" I greeted her back. "Did Kookie faint?" She asked worriedly. "Aniyo~ His legs were hurting! Nothing else! Don't worry about it!" I flashed a small smile to them. "Unnie....if you don't mind can I get a pic with kookie sleeping?" She asked nervously. "Yeah! Sure!" I smirked a little while I was smiling. "Ah!" Jagi acted like he woke up. "Aw~ Kookie woke up!" She pouted. "It's alright! Take a pic atleast!" I said it almost in a forcing way. "Thanks unnie!" She smiled and Jagi glared at me. "Can I oppa?" She asked and his face! Damm it was worth it!!!!!! And I ended up giggled hard, so in other words I laughed hard.

"Bye! Unnie! OPPA! Thank you!" She waved at us and left. "AWE! She was cute!" I giggled and he kept on glaring at me. "She knows I hate being called oppa!" He whined. "Even I do! But I syill call you OPPA!" I looked at him. "AISH!!" He ruffled his hair and got off the plane. "Thank you Ma'am!" The airhotess bowed and I smiled at them. "Kookie! Wait!" I ran behind him. "Walk slowly!" I sighed and walked beside him.

"Are you angry?" I looked at him. "Aniyo...." He replied still concentrating on his walk. "Jungkook!Look here!" I stomped and he started to giggle. "Don't worry I'm not angry!" He said and pulled me closer towards him by my waist. "OMO! UKOOK!! I'M DIEING!!!!" Someone said between the crowd and people started to look for us. "UKOOK! U-SU!! JUNGKOOK!!" Many people cheered and hooted. We looked at them, waved, smiled and also did some poses for the pics! "Noona! Noona!" I heard a part of crowd yelling. I turned and walked over to them "Ne?" I smiled. "A picture please!" They begged. "Come on!" I chuckled and they clicked a selfie. "Noona......how did Jungkook hyung confessed to you?" One of the guys said. "You'll know about it soon!" I winked and waved at them "Jungkook let's go now.....they have texted me..." I whispered in his ears. "Okay!" He whispered back and waved at the crowd so did I. "BYE! ANNEYONG!" We smiled and they did the same.

"Where were you guys!" Chanyeol oppa looked at his watch. "Some fans...." I smiled nervously. "Ah~I see!" He said and pats my head. "Yah!" I pouted and he chuckled. "Oh GOSH!! CHANSU!! I SHIP THEM!" A girl said and we kept on looking for her for sometime but we couldn't find her. "Aish! What ever! IDC!" Kookie groaned and We looked at him. "What happened?" I asked. "We're together right?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said and channie just looked at us. "You love me right!" He asked. "Ne! I DO!" I smiled. "Then why do people ship you and chanyeol hyung!" He said and me and channie looked at each other and brusted out laughing leaving kookie all confused. "Leave it kookie it will take time for you to understand!" I said and pushed him in the car.

*ONE's DORM*

"Ah! I'm so tired!" MInji oppa groaned and dropped on my bed. "Go to sleep...." I smiled and opened my suitcase. "Thanks....." He said and went to sleep on my bed. Till then I cleaned up my room and my suitcase.

*Time skips*

"DINNER!!" Junyoung oppa yelled. Finally after a long time we will be eating dinner made by HIM! "Oppa! OPPA!" I shaked his body. "Oh~ What am i doing here in your room?" He rubbed his eyes and I giggled. "Oppa...You were sleepy so I let you sleep in my room...." I smiled and pulled him up. "What's the time?" He asked. "10:54" I looked at my phone. "WHAT!! I slept for so long!" He jumped up and I just nodded. "Let's go dinner is ready!" I sighed and he nodded. "Come now!" I said and we exited my room.

"Finally the MAKNAES are here!" Junyoung oppa said. "What's for dinner?" I squealed. "We've got  Samgyeopsal^ ,Mixed Seafood Stew^^ and Dolsot Bibimbap^^^" He replied and we took our seats. "I wonder what is Eunsi Unnie doing right now? Hm...." Nari unnie said. "same!" Hwan oppa agreed and took a bite of his food. 

"OPPAS!!! How are your love life going??" I smirked and asked them. 

"U-Su-ah~~ My love life is going good!" Hwan oppa smiled. "WHAT!!!!!!" We all synced. "you have a girlfriend!?" I yelled. "Of course!" Hwan oppa eyed emiled. "Who?" Nari unnie and I asked curiously. "My Phone!" He showed his phone and laughed hard. "I love my phone like hell! Nothing can separate us!" He shaked his head. "Yeah....Yeah....Yeah....whatever!" I said and ate my food quietly. "I'm done! Bye! Thanks Oppa for the food!" I said and left the hall and into my room. "Oh! So many notifications!" I scrolled down my notifications page and logged in insta.

I started to read through the comments the pic I posted in Insta. The pic was of me and Kookie. We were on the brigde near the beach and Jungkook had picked me up by my waist and he was hugging me. 

There were some comments like 

- OMO!!!!! UKOOK! THE BEST SHIP EVER!!! IMMA SO JELLY OF THEM!!! BUT I SUPPORT THEM LIKE HELL!!!

- THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!! EVENTHOUGH I SOMETIMES SHIP CHANSU! ^^ and this girl got a lot of replies like SAME HERE! CHANSU ALSO LOOKS LIKE A SHIP THAT WILL SAIL PERFECTLY!!

and there were more..............

After going through amost all my notifications I called jagiya up....."Yebosayo?" He said through the call. "Anneyong! Kookie! How are you?" I replied. "I tired and I wanna sleep!" He sounded very tired though >-<  "Ah~ I just wanted to know that! It's late! We'll meet tomorrow Bye! NIGHT! Sleep well!" I smiled. "Ne Jagiya! NIGHT!" He said and ended the call. Then I went to bed while I was listening to BEGIN....

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

^Fatty slices of pork belly grilled

^^massively flavorful seafood variation made with whatever kind of seafood is on hand all boiled in a hot earthenware pot of goodness.

^^^Famous and widely available, bibimbap is like fried rice, but instead of being fried it's just all mixed up like a salad. It's the khao yam or khao kluk kaphi or Korean cuisine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.......for a really damm late update! I'm really sorry.........I'll try my best to post soon...thank you! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------