CHAPTER 22

"Jagi....we need to...." He started. We need to what!! BREAK UP!! NO!! I DON'T WANT TO!! NO PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP, JUNGKOOK!!!
"We need to....Go. .." He said. "Wait! We are not breaking up!?" I asked and he started to chuckle. "I'll never break up with the girl I love!" He hugged me. "But...Jungkook-ka? Where do we need to go?" I asked and he started to chuckle again and I got so confused!!! "Jagi...i'll be going for a world tour after this...for a year!!!" He pulls me to his embrace. "Oppa...you'll always update me and facetime me..." I pouted. "Of course!! I will plus it's only for a month!!" He broke the hug. "Yah!!!! You almost scared me!!"I started to punch him on his chest. "I just wanted to see Jagi's reaction if that ever happened...and Jagi was almost tearing up!!"he smiled. "No I wasn't!!" I pouted and sighed. "Yes..you did!!" He teased me. "Oppa!!" I called him cutely. "Do call me, always update me, facetime me and on the top don't stare at any girl!! Don't you dare cheat on me and stay away atleast 3 feet part from every girl!" He nodded sweetly at every point and said. "But..Jagi what if we have a fan meet?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Yah!! WHY!!"I screamed. "Just kidding we just have concerts.." He interwined my hand with his and we went towards the hotel and in our room. "Ah!! That was tiring!!"I dropped myself on the bed. "Babe! You walked barefoot on the sand and told me to hold your heels and you say it's tiring!! You were not even walking in heels!" He said. I got so scared that I felt as if he was scolding me. So I got up immediately, bowed and said "I am really sorry...I won't do anything like this again..." I bowed a couple of times.

" What are doing?" He asked as if he was literally blind!! "Oppa...I am apologising.." I looked down. "Awe!! My Jagi thinks I was scolding her..so sweet!!"He pecked my lips and ran in the washroom. "Well....I should change and plus what will we do today?" I asked myself checking my schedule which was set by our managers. "Well....it says it is a free time that means I'll do....I don't know!"I kept the schedule on the table and took my clothes and went in to change. "Hm...I look good...." I said while staring at myself on the mirror.
I was wearing Maroon shorts, black tee, a check shirt, chocker, a bow and black heels.

I came out and saw Jagi peacefully sleeping on the couch. I took the blanket from the bed and covered him with it. I kissed him and left the room. "HEY!" I heard Chanyeol and D.O.oppa. "Hi!" I waved. "No kookie?"D.O.oppa Nudged me. "Yah!!oppa! Don't disturb him he is sleeping!" I explained. "AH!! You Care alot for him.." Channie Ruffled my hair. "Let's go take a walk out!!" I ran outside and took off my heels and walked barefoot on the sand again. "Should I hold them for you?" Channie asked me sweetly. "No thanks! I am fine!" I smiled. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure!! 100% Sure!" He asked again. "Yes oppa yes!!" I sighed heavily. "Really!!" He asked. "You know what oppa!hold them!" I gave him my heels. "Now that's a good girl!" He ruffled my hair again. "Where is this *sniff* fragrance coming from!! Food!!" D.O. Oppa closed his eyes. "Oppa I think...it's jin oppa over there!" I pointed. "He's making breakfast I guess?" I said and he ran away immediately and I saw him helping jin oppa the second he reached. "So wanna collect shells?" Channie asked while staring at the beautiful scenery of the ocean. "It's beautiful!" I smiled. "Not as beautiful as you!" He pecked my cheek. "Yah!!oppa!!" I punch his arm but you know no impact!! "Jagi? What are you doing here with him?" I heard a very unknown yet a familar voice. "Remember me?" He asked. Wait!....OH no don't tell me it's......"Woo Shin?" I replied. He was one of my friend who turned into a bully back from Daegu. He use to always call me Jagi for no reason after tae left. He use to tell the whole school that I was his girlfriend and he always use to bully me alot. But it stopped when Gi wook oppa entered the school and became really good friends with me. Since then Woo Shin cut me off and bullied me more. But Gi wook oppa always helped me. "Jagi!! A hug!!" He ran towards me but Channie came in front and pushed me aside. "Dude! Get out!" Woo Shin acted like a kid. "Dude!! Who are you!!" Chanyeol asked while tucking me from the Shirt. "I am Hui U-Su's Boyfriend and my name is Woo Shin!" He said. What!! Boyfriend! Please shut up!! "No you aren't!! Jeon Jungkook of BTS is her boyfriend!!" Channie explained sweetly but yelled a bit at the end. "Listen!! I don't know who this kook person is but give me back my Jagi! We need to go to school..." He whined. "Oppa I think he has some mental illness..." I whispered in his ear. "Oh! You can go back to your feet now! No need to stand on your toes.." He teased. "Yah!!oppa shut up!! Who told you to be so tall!!" I said. "Jagi you cheated on me with this guy!?" Woo Shin pointed at Channie. "Uh-no!" I said. "Woo Shin, come..." I extended my hand. "See!! I told you she loves me!" Woo Shin poked his tongue out towards Chanyeol oppa. "Oppa call the hospital." I whispered in his ear and went towards the shore with Woo Shin. "So how have you been Jagi?" He pulled me closer by my waist. "I am good...what about you?" I smiled. "I missed you..." He pouted. "Uh...." I had nothing to say so I just pecked his cheek. "Thanks Jagi!! That's really comforting!!" He hugged me. "They will be here in a minute!" I heard Chanyeol yell "ok!" I replied and turned towards Woo Shin oppa again. "Oppa?" I started. "Yes?" he smiled. "Oppa...you have to go to the hospital..." I said. "NO!! I WON'T LEAVE YOU!! EVER!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE AGAIN!" he complained. "Oppa...you have to..for Me?" I hugged him. "But I don't want to-" he sobbed. "Hush.....it's all okay! I'll visit you often!" I pecked his forehead. "Ah-hem!!" I heard Kookie's voice and turned around. I went to Kook-ka and explained him everything and back to Woo Shin. "Jagi...Saranghae..." He pecked the corner of my lips and went in the car which had been waiting for him. "Bye!! I'LL VISIT YOU SOON!!" I yelled and teared up. Jagi and Channie came running towards me and hugged me tightly. "Jagi it's okay...We'll Go and visit him often...it's all okay..." He rubbed my back. "Plus you'll also meet him in seoul!" Chanyeol sprinted. "Really!!" I jumped.

"GUYS!!!! FOOD!!" We heard Jin oppa calling us. "Oppa!! What's for today!!" Eunsi unnie clapped her hands. "TRADITIONAL BREAKFAST!!" D.O. oppa opened the lids of the dishes.

"How dare he!" I heard Jagi murmur beside me while eating his food

"How dare he!" I heard Jagi murmur beside me while eating his food. "Who?" I faced him. "WOO SHIN!! and WHO!!??" He whispered yelled. "Why! You jealous!" I teased. "Shut up! Why will I be jealous?!" He protested and I smirked. "What's with that smirk.." He asked nervously. "Why are you being nervous?" I asked as if I was completely an innocent Jagiya. "Yah!!" He replied. "U-Su-ah can you please pass me the Kimchi." Chen said. "Yah! Oppa!" I smiled and passed on the Kimchi to him. "Jagi! Saranghae!!...stupid man!!" Kookie talked to himself. "Sorry what was that?"I leaned forward towards him and he pushed me back. "Jealous! Jealous! Kookie in the house of jealousy!!" I sang. "Who's jealous?" Rapmon heard to sing. OBVIOUSLY! He was just seated beside ME!! "Oh! It's Ju-" I was about to say Jagi's name but he covered my mouth and dragged me away from the table. "Have fun!!!!" I heard Jijin oppa screaming. "Yah!!" My voice was barely audible as kookie still covered my mouth. I was about to bite his palm but instead I licked it!!! EWWWW!!! "What were you doing!!"Jungkook took off his hand. FINALLY!!! "Yah!! It's not my fault you did that!!!" I replied. "Well!!!! All thanks to you missy~~" his attitude changed. "I was just telling the truth!! Mister!!" I replied. "Would you please!! S-" he said but I interrupted him. "Bye!!" I said and slapped his face.
(Sowon: why?!
U-Su: ........I didn't like the change of attitude in him. It hurted me when he called me missy. It was like as if I was some sort of a bully or a piece of shit to him......
Sowon: *hugs* don't feel like that...I am Sure things will be alright..between the two of you...
U-Su: Thanks Sowon!!
Sowon: well I better go now...don't burden yourself..Bye! *hugs*)

*in our room in the hotel*
"Wow...*sighs*.....I never thought jealousy will ever ever lead to this..." I dropped myself on the bed. "Well I should just go to sleep listening to songs. It will keep me calm!! And plus I woke up early today...and I am free today..so no work!! Let's sleep!!!" I decided. "Wow!! I finally feel like Suga oppa!" I said and closed my eyes. And soon enough I drifted off to sleep.

(Jagi's P.O.V)
Did she just...slapped me!?
*ruffles his hair*
"Yah!!! It's all my fault!!" I scolded myself. "I am a stupid,idiot,bastard!!!"
"What's wrong?" I turned around and saw Chanyeol Hyung. "Hyung..." I looked down. "What's wrong? Tell me..I can help you.." He walked towards me. "What's this?" He saw the red mark on my face. "Oh...I got slapped..." I whispered. "Who did this!?" He asked. "You don't need to know.." I looked away. "Well if you don't tell me..how will I fix it!" He flicked my head. "Thanks!! Hyung!!" I hugged him and ran back to the hotel leaving him all in confusion.
(Sowon: hey!! Kookie!!
Kook: hey....
Sowon: what will you do?
Kook: did she tell you?
Sowon: dude!! Of course!! *flicks his head*
Kook: well. .Thanks to chanyeol hyung...I got a plan!!!
Sowon: oh!!! Tell me!! Tell me!!
Kook: bye!!)
I knocked at the door like a hundred times but there were no answers. I got all frustrated, tensed and scared so I broke the door. And saw Jagi sleeping peacefully on bed. Her pink Rose lips were shining, her eyes looked really fragile....."I'm sorry..." I kissed her cheek and went up to bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face on the area near her neck. "Yah!!" I heard her. "I'm sorry..." I looked up. "Pabo!!! I am sorry!! I slapped you real hard!!" She kissed my cheek which she had slapped earlier. "Well! Yeah it hurts..but it was me I was getting damm jealous!!" I confessed. "Jagi!!I know that!" She smiled and hit my head softly. "Jagi...I have a surprise..." I bit my lower lip. "What!!" She almost got up but I pulled her down. "Jagi...later!!but for now..go to sleep!!"I pulled her in my embrace and she dozed off immediately. "I hope you like this surprise Jagi...." I kissed her nose. "I love you! And I hope you know that." I kissed her lips and also took a small nap before the surprise I made for her.