CHAPTER 14

*next day*
(JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V)

"I am extremely confused about my feelings.
From day 1 till yesterday...I mean.."I talked to myself. "Yesterday she felt dizzy and I just didn't wanted to leave her alone eventhough she pleaded me that I can go and enjoy. And-"
"Jungkook what are you doing?" Shit taehyung heard it. *facepalm*
"Nothing hyung what happened?" I faked it out. "Nothing happened to me. Something is just wrong with you. Why are you talking to yourself?!" He said. Gawd!!! I'm busted. "Nothing is wrong with me...." I lied " jungkook-ah I heard everything please atleast tell it to me. I might you know help you out..." He said and sat on my bed.
I took a deep breath and said. Cuz I just really can't lie to my best friend my best hyung my brother at all. "Hyung it's just that i am really confused " " confused about your feelings?? Confused if she has the same for you?" What how did he know about all this!!!
" yeah---"i said while messing around with my hair. "So tell me" he calmly answered. " okay. So actually on the first day when I met U-Su I was like a fan but now as the days have passed I feel that I no longer love her as a singer but more like a lover." I confessed to taehyung "awe~ that's so sweet of you!!"he said while messing up with my bangs. "But hyung " I said "I don't know if she loves me like a lover or not!? I don't know if she has the same feelings for me!!?"
" what do you mean 'loves you like a lover'?" He said while leaning forward towards me. " I mean I know that I am her Bias but-"
" what I thought I was her bias" he pouted and I chuckled at his actions
" Sorry hyung but now I am already there on the list (;" I joked
" Nah I know I am her wrecker" he said " Nope you aren't.Hobbie hyung took the place!!!(;"
"Yah!!stop making me feel bad continue with your confession!!"he whined " okay okay chill man"i tried to swag like suga hyung. "So yes where was I?" I stopped "you know that-"I interrupted him " Yes I know that I am her Bias but I don't know that if she likes or loves me like a lover and not a singer you know. And she not being a fan"* sigh*
"Hmm...So I'll help you figure it out kookie!"he gave me his rectangular smile.

So I'll help you figure it out kookie!"he gave me his rectangular smile

"Thanks hyung!!"I hugged him.
" jungkook-ah have you ever kissed
U-Su?" He said *cough*cough*
"What happen? You did kiss HER!!"she shouted. "Um....remember the time we played that game back at Exo's dorm..??"I tried to make him remember because saying it to him will be really awkward. " Oh! That kiss!! It was a dare right..it was given by my twin bro Baekhyun!!" He announced. "Really WOW!!I really need to thank him!!"
" wae?" He asked "....................." there was silence all over. "Don't tell me you were longing for a kiss ○-●" his eyes got glued to mine. " .....probably yeah I was....." I said " but kookie that was not even a kiss it was a dare...."
" yeah I know but I dot have enough courage to go and even tell her about my feelings! and Kissing!! it's very far HYUNG!!"I explained. " okay !!I get it" he said " fine okay now plan something!!" I demanded.
(Sowon: hey tae and kookie
Tae:hello JK: not now please {both said it together} Sowon : How rude of you kookie*pouts* V: look what you have done now authir-nim won't continue the story!! Jk:what do you mean? Which story? *makes eye contact with Sowon* Sowon: shut up TAEHYUNG!! it's only between us no one should know about it!!bye!! V: okay bye!!Sorry!! Jk:but atleast give me a hint!!* fake cries*)
(End of Jk's P.O.V )

"Hwan oppa!!wanna join me!!"I said while coming in his room.
"Oh~~~~~~ for what (;" he winked "Oh God!!! Such a perverted man!!!" I said it aloud with disgust. " okay okay I get it!!join you for what (;" he winked again. " forget it* sigh* I'll go with Minji or Junyoung oppa!!"
" No!!no!! I am sorry!!" I pleaded "okay so i was saying that will you join me for a dance practice.."I finally said it. " Oh yeah sure!!the dance king is ready!!" He said and ran out of his room taking her bottle filled up with juice. I had figured it out that our dance king has already reached our practice room.
( sowon:You have a practice room at your place!! U-Su: oh hey!! And yes we do. Sowon: wow cool!!)

" What took you so long?" Hwan oppa complained " Oh nothing!!"
"Okay fine. But please don't do it next time!" He changed into a leader's character now. "Ne oppa" I said and took my position. " What song?"
"EXO-MONSTER" he announced "Yas!!" I cheered happily "oppa please put Lotto next. Okay??" " Yes! Ma'am!" He saluted and took his position too.

"Going good with the steps Maknae!!" Oppa complimented me while messing up with my ponytail.
"Thank you oppa!!"I answered "what's next" I was so much into dance today. "Why don't we call our partners too!"he suggested before he told me about the next song. "Oh! Yeah! Sure! I'll call kookie! And you'll call Jin oppa!!" " yeah~~but I better teach him the steps!he doesn't know how to dance properly so yeah" he sighed
" awe it's okay hell do great " I said while we were dialing our partners.
"Yeoboseyo?" ( Sowon:it means hello?)
JK said through the line " oppa!"I said "Yes? U-Su!" " come at my place NOW!!"I said and hunged up the call so that he reaches early thinking I might be in trouble.
"I'm done what about you?" I asked Hwan. " he's on his way..till then wanna practice FIRE by the one and only BTS!!" He said and I nod in excitement.

(Jin's P.O.V)
I was told to come at ONE's dorm by Hwan and he told me straight to go to their practice room. I was just walking down the road when I heard someone scream my name. "Jin Hyung!!Stop!!" I turned around and saw kookie running towards me.
" where are you going?"He questioned as soon as he reached me. " One's dorm! Why?" " Oh even I am going there let's go together!"he said and dragged me while he was leading the way to their dorm.
* time skips*
*ding* dong*
I rang their bell and soon the door swung open revealing Nari and Suga?
" What are you doing here?" Me and suga synced "you answer first " we synced again " I am here for my JAGI!" He said " and we are here because we were called by Hwan and U-Su" I said and entered their place. "Unnie where is the practice room though?" Jungkook questioned towards Nari. " it's underground " she pointed towards the stairs which I suppose will lead us to thier practice room. " Thank you " we bowed and left. "I am nervous~" Jungkook said while biting his lower lip. "Wae?" I asked "you know it hyung " he said while looking towards the ground. "Hey look over here. You have never been nervous before right? When you spent your days with her?" He nods "so just think that it's another day with my partner U-Su!!"I comforted him and patted his back "Thank you" he said and opened the door silently. We tip toed inside so we didn't disturb the two focused dancers. They were dancing on our song BAEPSAE. " they are so~ GOOD!!" Jungkook said "true true " I nodded. I mean for real I was amazed at how that dance perfectly to our song. I felt so proud a very proud singer and a mommy. (Sowon: hey mommy oppa!! Jin: yo!Sup! Mommy oppa in the house .Sowon: nah~~*makes goofy faces*)
(End of jin's P.O.V)

After our dance to BAEPSAE we heard claps from the back revealing our partners. They kept on complimenting us on how good,amazing,etc etc we were. And obviously we did thank then and also told them that they were better than us. "So what song should we dance to?" Kookie questioned "Let's have a dance battle!!" Hwan oppa shouted it aloud in excitement "No! Are you crazy!!" Me and Jin oppa synced. "Please let's give a try" the other two syncronized and made puppy eyes which led us to say a 'yes'.