CHAPTER 4

I woke up early in the morning around 5:30 because there was this one person who was calling me from 4:00 to 5:25 in the morning. It was non-other than my annoying yet the funniest brother, HUI JIJIN. 

(Sowon: I know he is Lee minseok from seventeen but for this story he HUI JIJIN. 

THANKS and peace out!!...Enjoy~) 

"YAHH~??!! Oppa what!!"......"call>-< facetime"he said and hunged up the call.

*ARGH!!!!* I shouted in frustration while pulling my hair and dialing oppa. "WHAT"i rudely said giving him my death stare because he just ruined my precious sleep."U-Su~How's work going~I heard that you are in that 2 weeks partner thingi..?" what how did he got to know that..!!! "and i also heard that your partner is your bias..THE ONE AND ONLY.." don't say it, dare you say it..!! "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" "shut up OPPA..!!'

(JK's P.O.V)

I was right infront of U-Su room. (Sowon: Why..?? JK:i just wanted to meet up! Sowon:That early!!! JK:hell yah~now would you go!! please~ Sowon:how rude~BYE!! MAY YOU GET A HEART ATTACK. JK:yeah yeah bye~)

okay now that SOWON is gone i was going to knock at U-Su's room door until i heard the word 'bias'. I pressed my ear to the door to hear the chats properly..and after U-Su said 'shut up oppa' i was 101% sure that i am her bias and thanks to that dude who let out the secret. 

Then i came back to my senses and knocked. "yes come in~"she sweetly annonced. "HEY!!" i cheerfully said "oh! hey KOOKIE meet my brother HUI JIJIN!!" "OMG really he is your brother!!"i almost fanboy-ed because HUI JIJIN's vocals were on the top...."come sit and talk"he said through the line. I sat right beside MY BIAS on her bed and her brother started the topic of SHIPS in KPOP. "you know guys~ people also ship me with my very own sister~" he sang.OMG his voice."yeah oppa i guess we should talk about something else..na??"U-Su eyed her oppa..is she hiding anything??Probably about who her Bias is..!!"and you know JUNGKOOK!"Jijin hyung exclaimed "yeah"i replied "EVERY KPOP FAN ALSO SHIPS YOU AND U-SU AND I AM ONE OF THEM!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER"he screamed his words and did aegyo at the last and ended the call."Don't mind him KOOKIE.."she said "umm..yeah sure~"i faked. I mean even a kpop singer ships us;that's amazing!! MAYBE~ we do look cute together~

"U-Su can i ask you something..? PLEASE say the truth okay..??" i said because i wanted to confirm about that bias thingi.

(END of JK's P.O.V)

Shit!!What will he ask me!!?? i hope it's nothing about BIAS' and if it is about that then i will LIE for sure because then i might embarrass myself.

"umm..yeah sure!!" JUST chill and lie...I can't lie to my bias. JUST this time U-Su only for this and nothing else~ "ummm..who is your BIAS from our group from BTS" shit i knew it. Why did this day arrived so fast~I'll just say my BIAS WRECKER's name that's it i am just lieing a tiny bit..

"it's....."i hesistated"it's J-HOPE..."i said and sighed. But after what i said JUNGKOOK looked a little broken and it shattered my heart into millions of pieces."oh.."he disappointly said. *ouch!!* it breaks my heart!! Let's just say that he is my wrecker "J-HOPE is my wrecker not my ultimate bias!!" slowly he lifted up his face and a small smile was formed. "then who is your ULTIMATE BIAS!!" he gleamed. Should i tell him...? someday or the other he will know so..... let's just tell him!!

"it's..."i got nervous and my hands were getting sweaty~ "it's~"he sang and came close to me "umm..its you~"i spitted it out. And after what i siad JUNGKOOK had a huge smile on his face and he who was in his own world lifted me up and started to spin me around my room."JUNGKOOK ok put me down now~"he came back to his senses and finally he let me go.But i was having alot of fun~"i am so~sorry~i just got lost in my world and~"he paused "it's okay!!it happens..." now it is my turn to ask him "BTW who is your BIAS from 'ONE'.." i said and wiggled my eyebrows and he suddenly had his jungkook-ed shocked face..."um.."he paused"its-its-its"he repeated"just tell it!!"i partially screamed."it's YOU!!" he shouted and immediately covered his mouth right after he recollected what he just said right now.I did not wanted to show that i am fangirling real hard and that i am going crazy instead i just cooly yet cutely replied him back."Awe~ LOVE YOU!!"i said and pinched his pink blushed cheecks which automatically turned into a bright tint of red.

"BTW,why are you here..?"i questioned."ah~yeah i came here because i wanted to meet up with you"he nervously said "oh~ wanna jog..??"i suggested because i just couldn't go back to sleep now and that too after getting so~many shocks!! "yeah sure..!!i am already ready.!!"he said and gestured me to see his outfit.His outfit was a black baggy pants with different types of penmanships(handwritings)and a black shirt with white high ankled sport shoes.

"you look so cute and hot too~"i intentionally said the word 'hot' and winked at him."let me get something similar WAIT!!"i said"can i come in too~"he murmured "i heard that!!"i screamed "and you can come" And we went in my closet room.

A really strong smell hits my nose so does kookie's as in a strong smell of flowers.MIXED!!               "Does your closet always has this scent!!??"he asked uneasily "no!not really!i guess nari unnie cleaned my closet and sprayed all types of flower fragnance in this room.She is a very very hyper active unnie just like TAE TAE OPPA.." "you and tae hyung know each other..??!!" he asked while searching an outfit for me."well yeah...!!"i answered nervously because after taehyung oppa left Daegu First High School he never contacted me again even though he promised me that atleast he will call me once in a month wheather he is busy with work or not."how..??"he said"i'll tell you at the park..FIRST find me an outfit SIMILAR  to yours!!"i went from calm to surprised. "kkkkkk cool"he said and pointed towards the sofa,gesturing me to take a seat. After 10 minutes or so jungkook almost came up with a similiar outfit. 

It was a a tribal print black-white shorts with a 'NOT TODAY' black  hoodie and white NIKE shoes. I qiuckly took my outfit with me to the changing room. After i wore the outfit JK gave me i tied my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed  my ipod and iphone.And TO BE HONEST...>.<....I REALLY LOOKED FABULOUSLY HOT~IN THIS OUTFIT!! "thanks oppa for the outfit!!" i exclaimed "now i look as hot as you are~actually more than you~"and we ended up playing 'tag' till we reach the park.