chapter one.

" Great work guys ! " our leader, Hwan [ oppa ] said. " one ! " screamed our manager while clapping her hands together to get our attention. " Today you will meet your partners for the weekly team work challenge " she announced and everyone started to cheer.

Finally this day has arrived ! We have been desperately waiting for this day, the day when we will meet our buddies for the team work month but sigh, it's only for 2 weeks and not more than that. It's sad~ well i'll make the best out of it as in i will not even waste a single minute, i nodded to myself being fully determined to my decision.

" Well who are they ? " Nari [ unnie ] exclaimed. She is the one who is always very hyper. Well same for me but at some point i do stop, i know my limits gang. " You'll see~ "our manager teased while standing on her toes, she loves to tease us so much omg.

Oh god ! I freaked out as I heard footsteps approaching the door of our dance room. Oh zamm, I stood glued to my spot as I saw 7 young boys entering the room. " Wait are you thinking what i'm thinking ? " whispered Eunsi [ unnie ] in my ear. " Is it bts " I whispered screamed in her ear. " ah~dongsaeng carefull. " she softly scolded me. " Hey, what are you two doing there at the back ? "our manager pointed at us. That's so embarrassing, getting scolded by the manager when meeting new people, gosh what a perfect first impression. We went to the new group and bowed several times saying sorry.

" it's okay " someone said from the seven boys. Omg, will they even remove their masks, glasses, and their snapbacks ! I really wanna see the pretty faces to these pretty voices. But that voice seems very familiar though, it's like Namjoon's voice I'm so sure of it.

Oh my god, it's them it's really them ! I was fangirling so hard internally, best day ever. To be honest, I am a big fan of bts. Even Nari and Eunsi [ unnies ]. " Okay now that we are done with the meet and greet and have known one another formally. " I'll annouce the pairs. " annouced both the managers of one and bts. Wait what ! when did we do the meet and greet ? I should'nt have fangirled. I scolded myself and facepalmed like a hundred times.

" and alas ! U-Su with Jungkook " what i am with the Jeon Jungkook ? He is my freaking Bias !

Suddenly I felt a very soft tap on my right shoulder. I slightly spun on my toes to see who it was. I'm already dead, he's so pretty. I smiled at him as if he was my lover or something. I am 101% sure i looked like an idiot, omg lord save me ! " uh, hi ! " Jungkook started a conversation between us. " Hey!! I'm U-Su, a nineteen year old maknae of one. It's really nice to meet you Jungkook sunbaemin " I said confidently and extended out a hand for a shake. Omg his hand is so warm and soft ~ Okay ! stop it, U-Su stop fangirling ! " yeah you too " he replied with a smile " so let's get to know each other better " i suggessted and he nods still smiling.

- time skips -

Jungkook and I are really good friends now ! I mean we really do have so much in common. He likes the colours red, black and white & zamm so do I ! But, unfortunately he had to go now, that is just so sad I was having so much of fun ! I wanna cry don't leave me, ya'll pretty boys ~ " goodbye, see you tomorrow ? " he questioned " yeah sure, bye goodnight Jungkook " was my reply and I hugged him. I have a tendency to hug people when they leave. " Text me ! " I shouted and all the other six members just wiggled their eyebrows at him. Oh crap ! did i embarrass him ? He seems to be really red now and when I mean red I mean red as a tomato mixed with strawberry. Okay weird combination but you get me ! I'm so sorry Jungkook if I embarrassed you, Hoseok sunbaemin, help me out !