CHAPTER 28

(Jungkook's P.O.V)
"Maknae! Maknae!" Someone took out my ear phones. "Aish! What!" I looked at my side where Jagi should be seated instead it was

"Shortie hyung? Where's Jagi?" I asked innocently.

"Would you please stop calling me Shortie hyung!" He yelled and suga hyung scolded him for being to loud as he disturb his precious sleep.

"Where's Jagi?" I asked him again. "She's with Tae and Minji" he glared at me. "What! Why!" I asked him. "Idk!" He shrugged.
"Aish!!!!" I ruffled my hair. "What? What did you do?" He asked.

"Um....it's my stupidity.." I looked away.

"HAH! Don't tell me you were looking at her videos and not mine!" He turned towards me.

"Why will I look at your videos you are there with me like everyday!! She isn't!!" I said. "Huh? What do you mean?"He sang like the song. "I mean....She's there with me mentally but not physically whereas Shortie hyung.....You're always there mentally and physically both even during our tours"

"I'm in BANGTAN bro!" He punched my arm playfully. "Btw what videos?" He wiggled his eyebrows, winked at me and Nudged me. "Aish!! Hyung! Stop being namjoon hyung!! I was just seeing her videos before debut and her concerts, nothing else! And I was quite busy voting also....."I smiled. "Voting for what?" He asked. "Oh! This random person made a poll which got damm famous and now everyone is voting for it!" I said "about what?" He asked again patiently. "Oh! It's for who is the best maknae from girl groups!" I smiled and showed him tye blog...

"What the Jung!!!! You've like voted for U-Su-ah like 100+!!!" His eyes were almost popping out. "...Ahah....yeahhhhhhhh. ..." I smiled awkwardly.

"So? What will ya do now?" He asked. "Go and make U-Su-ah come back to her seat and also apologize....." I said it with a duh face. "Ani!! You can't! " he smiled. "Wae?" "She's sleeping!" He smacked my head. "Let her sleep then!" I almost said it in a jealous way. Why? Because her head was rested on Minji hyung's shoulder and NOT MINE!! ALL MY FAULT!!! 

"Kookie....what how do you feel right now after betraying your girlfriend for me?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I did not betray her!!!" I death glared him. ".......I.....was......just.....TOO obessed with her cute videos!" I confessed.

"Omo!! Really show me!" He scooted near my seat. "Here!" I excitedly said and blushed a little. "Just stop blushing will ya she's your girlfriend and you still blush!" He flicked my hair and concentrated on the video.

"Hi!" A girl came near our seats. "Anneyong!" We greeted her. "Can I get your autographs?" She held out a paper and a pen. "Of course!" I gave her my bunny smile and took the things from her hand. "What's your name?" I asked as we were done signing. "Hwan U-Su!" She smiled and my smile grew wider. "Well then! Have a fun journey U-Su!" I smiled and she pecked our cheeks and left.

I turned around to see and saw Jagi staring at seat deeply. "U-Su-ah!" I waved at her but she did not react instead she turned back.
"Aish! This girl!" I said and got up from my seat. "Yah! What are you doing!" She moved in my grip while I was carrying her bridal way. "Hyung! Back to your seat.." I sighed and he pouted and left.

"What?" She said and looked away. "Look here~" I made her face her. She was facing me but she didn't make any eye contact with me. "Look here!" I said and she slowly looked up. I leaned forward and kissed her gently. " I'm sorry...." I said between our kiss.
"It's okay....but what were you even doing?" She broke the kiss.
"Ehehehhehe......you don't need to know..." I scratched the back of head.

"JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE WATCHING VIDEOS OF GIRLS NA-" She shouted but I stopped her by placing my finger on her mouth.

"Jagi! No! Don't even think!" I narrowed my eyes.

"Okay...OKay....Fine....but ya know that i know that you've seen such videos right???" She glared at me.

"What!" I said. "Yeah! I know it! You all confessed during an interview don't try to be innocent naughty boy!" She pinched my nose.

"Oh~~so you want this naughty hot boy to be put instead of the cute goofy one?" I smirked.

"Say what you want" she huffed and looked out of the window.

"Just wait...." I whispered to myself.

************************************
I am so damm sorry for a late update plus a short chapter!! 😝😝
I am quite busy right now hope ya all understand...
I'll try my best to post soon..
Also hope you all like this chapter 😬
Eventhough I know it was very simple........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^