chapter two.

- jungkook's point of view -

Should I text her or not ? It's already very late anyways, wait let me check the time, hmm 11:34 ! nevermind too late, she must be in bed.

But, I really wanna text her. Probably let's just text her a goodnight message, that will seem good enough and less creepy.

- messages -

Me : Hey, U-Su thanks for today :D see you tomorrow, goodnight sleep well.

Yeah ! That was all it, mission accompolished !

Who's here at this very time ? I thought as I heard a knock at the door to my room. " come in " I said softly. " why are you still awake ? we need to get up early you know " Namjoon hyung said. " I am still awake because,, uh- I want to,, anyway why do we need to wake up early ? " Hyung crossed his arms and sighed deeply " We have a morning jog with one. So go to sleep Jungkook ~ " i nod and he exited my room. Suddenly, my phone buzzed giving a notification on the screen of my phone. Oh it's a message ! omg please be U-su ! Please ~ I smiled as I saw her name. 

 U-Su <3 : awe,, you are very very welcomed jungkook :D see you tomorrow at the jog,, you too sleep well. 

Her message was just so cute that my cheeks instantly turned pink. That was a first ! Eventhough she just debuted with her band just some months ago her band is on the top and it's so popular, even overseas oof ! I wish I could tell her that she is my bias. I wonder who her bais is ? Could it be me ? Nah,, but I like it when ARMYs ship U-Su and me.

okay Jungkook go to sleep or else you will miss the jog !

- end of jungkook's p.o.v -

" Morning, Eunsi unnie ~ " I greeted. " Morning ! " she replied " Go and get yourself a glass of juice you'll get breakfast after the jog, quick ! " She suddenly raised her voice. Aish ! What can we do, she's a typical mom, in a good way don't get me wrong,, please. wAIT,, " Where is everyone ? " I shouted from the kitchen. " Changing. " Unnie replied " Why so early ? " I furrowed my brows. " You woke up late missy! check the time. " Unnie hissed. What i woke up late oh no ! let me check the time zamm no,, 5: 45 a.m. I just have five more minutes. I quickly drank my juice and ran up to my room. 

" Really ! Where are my clothes when I need it " I whined messing up my wardrobe. 

Knock Knock , I heard knocks on my door. " Yes who is it ? " I shouted in frustration. The door swung open slowly revealing Minji oppa, he's a year older to me. " Here take this " He handed me a bag " Opps, oh my god, what is this ? " Zamm ! I ask so many questions. " Just open it " he sighed with a smile. I slowly opened the bag revealing some sports wear which I really loved but as I was down with money that day I could'nt buy it. But, " How did you know I wanted this ? " Here's another question , le cri. " Wow, U-Su-ah, no thank you; no hugging where are your manners ? " He acted out like my mom. I mentally facepalmed myself, laughing and thanked him. " Wear this today, okay ? " He smiled pointing at the outfit, literally best brother ever ! " Sure mom, will do " I had to agree, first : beacuse I loved this outfit and second : I could'nt find my sports wear. Makes my work so much more easier, thank you " Good girl " He laughed patting my head and left the room waving a goodbye. The outfit: was a black sports bra from ' Calvin Klein ' paired up with a soft grey shorts and white Nike shoes. As soon as I got dressed I took my my phone and grey hoodie. I checked it time once again. No biggie, hopefully, it was just 5:55 a.m. and plus it's just a 5 minute walk from our place to the park. " There you are, lazy ass. " Junyoung sang, he is 4 years older to me. " You look good, U-Su " whispered Nari unnie in my ear " Omg, thanks, so do you unnie. " I wore my hoodie as it was a bit windy today and I don't wanna catch a cold, atleast for the 2 weeks that I am spending with Jungkook. 

I saw some familiar faces waiting at the enterance of the park. We got closer and my vision was clear now, zamm it was BTS who were waiting for us. We got late becaus of me,, omg guilty !

" Morning ! " BTS greeted and obviously even ONE also greeted them back. " Let's jog with our partners ? Shall we? "Jin oppa spoke. " Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! " J-hope jumped. Omg he is such a kid, that is so cute. I diverted my sight and saw Jungkook starring at me, he quickly looked away when he was caught, I chuckled lightly and walked up to him since everyone left for their jog.

" Um, hey ! " I smiled lightly waving my hand lightly. " Hey! How're you ? " He smiled back waving. " let's jog shall we? and I'm good kook " He nods smiling more. " Yeah sure " He said " Jungkook, look ! we are wearing the same colours ! " I randomly mentioned it since the silence oof, awkward. " Yeah, what a coincidence " We laughed lightly alongside enjoying our jog. " By the way, you look g-great " He said quickly as he stuttered a little, I chuckled at his cuteness and nodded, " Thank you "

- jungkook's point of view -

Yes ! Finally ! I said it. It's a good start, right ? What ! What am i even talking about !

Do I like her or what ? Umm, in some point I do because she is ' MY BAIS ' from ' ONE ' but it's just I can't just spit it out, it takes time. Just wait for the right time or moment Jungkook. 

" Kookie ! Jungkook !" U-Su called out. Damm ! I was not paying attention ! " yeah " I softly answered " Kookie, I was asking that will you go out with me today ? " My Heart practically skipped a beat ! I really wanted to jump up and down but I can't she will think i am wierd. " Yeah sure !" I calmy said. " I'll pick you up at four, okay ?"
"okay op- I mean Kookie " She stopped at the word oppa. Why ?! Right, the world knows I hate being called oppa, Stupid me, hate myself.

- time skips -

It's currently 8 in the morning and finally our jog came to an end and during the time i jogged with U-Su it was really fun!! We sang songs,joked around and also palyed games!! I NEVER KNEW THAT EVEN HER FAVOURITE SONG WILL BE 'DEAR NO ONE' by 'TORI KELLY'.

"BYE..!!KOOKIE see you at 4,K? and we'll do some small grocery shopping and roam around the town~"U-Su said while standing just some inches away from me and i am pretty sure she saw my red tomato face~"K!! SEE YA!!" we waved at each other and went separate ways eventhough i really did not wanted to leave her~

"Are you guys going anywhere out today..?with your partners~?"Jimin hyung questioned "Yup!!I'll be eating lunch out with HWAN!!"jin announced "I'll be going to the amusement park with EUNSI"Tae hyung sang "I'll be just going to the mall with junyoung "Rapmon hyung continued the conversation"ME and NARI will go to the ice cream parlour"our sleepy head aka suga hyung said "And we'll be going to ARCRADE with MINJI!!"Jimin and J-HOPE hyung cheerfully exclaimed "what about you maknae..??"Tae hyung aka my best friend aka my sorta brother asked "umm..i'll be j-just r-roa-roaming aro-around and we'll be b-buy-buying groceries"i explained. "good job!!"SUGA hyung patted my back "atleast you are getting time to be spent with your BIAS!!"JIN hyung cheered me up."THANKS~"i sang"I just hope that i will not get nervous and lose my confidence..right~""OFCOURSE"they syncronized "Don't worry kookie i am here:i am your angel and your hope!! I'll be right~there!!"J-HOPE hyung comforted me~"Thanks~"

(END of JUNGKOOK's P.O.V)