CHAPTER 16

*next day*
"Morning!"I said through the line.
"Morning JA-JAG-JAGI........"Kookie stuttered. "Awe~ is my JAGI shy again" I teased him with all my might."Yah! I hate you!" Kookie said in a girly way. "Thank you!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!" I laughed. "So~"
"So?" I repeated. "Wanna go out?" He asked shyly. "Wow!! Is this a DATE!!" I screamed in excitement.
"Hey!" Suga oppa said popping up on the screen. "Where is my BABY?"
"Um.......Hey yoongi oppa! I am fine, thank you!" I said Cuz I had too, I mean how rude of him to not ask about ME!!
" :| WHERE IS MY BABY!!??" he asked again. "She is cooking! WAE??"
" CHINCHA!!!"He jumped" I am coming over!!" He said and vanished away leaving the two of us alone.
"Yeah so where we're we!" I said eventhough I knew he just asked me out!!!
"Um...I said that:do you wanna go out?" He cooly said. "Ah~right!! So it's a DATE!!"I screamed and he shyly nodded. " Awe kookie!! DON'T BE SHY~~~"I winked at him "so you wanna go?" He confirmed " Yes!! Of course I am not at all missin this!!"I claimed. "K then I'll pick you up at 5!" I said and hunged up the call.
"Wait I don't even know if it is a formal or a casual date!!?" I said and tried to call him again but he did not even pick up the calls. So I thought I'll send a bunch of messages so that he gets irritated and checks out the chats. But he did not even see it neither did he reply!!!
It is currently 2 in the afternoon and I was free,so I just sell off for an hour.
*time skips*
"GOD!!UNNIE!!!" I called out.
"Yeah! What happened!!" Both the unnies freaked out.
"Help me!!!" I whined."god maknae!!" They synced.
"Where do you need help?" Eunsi unnie entered. "Um...is it okay if I don't help maknae actually...." Nari Unnie tried to explain. "It's okay unnie! Enjoy with yoongi oppa!!" I smiled sweetly and let her enjoy her life.
"So U-Su-ah what kind of date?" Unnie asked. "Um.....Um....Um....."was all I said."don't tell me you don't know what kind of a date you are going to!!"
She said. "Unnie I did call him,message him but he did not even reply for once!!"I explained. "Okay then go in semi-formal and semi-casuals."she suggested and started braiding my hair. At the end unnie added some flowers and did some straightening eventhough my hair was already straight.

 At the end unnie added some flowers and did some straightening eventhough my hair was already straight

"Oh my God unnie!" I squeaked
" Thank you so much!"I hugged her with enjoyment. "Your welcome,Maknae!" She hugged me back. "When is your boyfriend coming and picking you up?" Unnie asked. "Well he will be coming at 5 so-" unnie interrupted. "GOSH!!MAKNAE!!YOU BETTER HURRY! YOU'VE GOT ONLY ONE AND A HALF HOURS!!" Wait,one and a half hours isn't that enough!
Unnie then handed me an outfit and told me wear it. "You will wear this only!get it!"unnie said. "Is this another present by Minji oppa " I suspected "Well......Yeah." She replied. "Can you call him!" I said. "Not now! First you go and get dressed!!" She pushed me in the changing room.
I opened the bag and a really cute yet a beautiful outfit was packed nicely.
It was a plain black soft wollen top,a light blush pink tutu skirt, black heels and a sequenced necklace.

"Wow~" I awed at myself looking at the mirror. "Man I look so stunning!!"
I opened the bag once more to see if anything else was there because last time when I got a gift I forgot to see that there was also a card inside.
This time instead of a card there was a paper.
I opened the letter and saw that it was written by Minji oppa.
Letter
Dear U-Su,
Finally now your love life is complete!!!! Congratulations again!!
I told about this news to your brothers and they were going all bonkers....Seriously,I am being honest.
We bought this outfit together as a present for you. We? Me and your boyfriend, JEON JUNGKOOK.
He actually called me help him shop some clothes for you. So then we bought an outfit for you,Together!!
Hope you like it!!!....and...................
If you want to meet me before your date just barge into my room.
- Minji oppa 😊
End of the letter.
"ARE YOU DONE ALREADY!!" unnie yelled. I almost had forgotten about unnie....*sigh*......thank god I didn't!!..
"COME OUT I NEED TO SEE MY BABY"
Unnie said in her eomma tone....
"Coming~ eomma!" I sang and opened the door.
"Oh my stunning!!" She complimented
"Thank you unnie~" I said.
"Come on now. We are still left with your make up ma'am!!"she dragged me to her room and into her make over room.

"Wow!unnie!! I love your new makeover room!" I said "really!!thanks!!"she said and patted on an empty seat which was right in front of the make over table

"So what kind of makeup do you want?" Unnie asked.
"A simple natural look." I told her my opinion and she started off with the make over right away!
After, like 15 or 20 minutes she was done with the make up.
I looked at myself in the mirror and I just couldn't stop looking at myself.
My eyes they were given a shade of grey and black. And my lips were turned into orange and baby pink which really matched up with the while outfit I was wearing.

 And my lips were turned into orange and baby pink which really matched up with the while outfit I was wearing

"Wow!! Amazing!!" I said "I love it!!"
"Thanks U-Su" she sweetly replied me back. "Here take this" she handed me a Box and gestured me to open it.
The box contained a small black round sling bag.

"Gosh! Unnie!!I seriously can't take this" I tried to convince her

"Gosh! Unnie!!I seriously can't take this" I tried to convince her."Nope I am not taking it back. And come on it's a gift from your unnie aka your mom!!"
"Fine~" I gave up Cuz fighting with a mom and wining is not at all possible in my life.
*knock*knock*
"Yes?" Unnie said while opening the door of the make over room. "Hey! U-woah U look so hot!!" Junyoung smirked. "Thanks oppa" I said.
I still had like 30 more minutes before kookie comes and picks me up so I went into Minji oppa's room where I chit and chatted with him.
*time skips*
*knock*knock*in Minji's oppa room*
"Enter!" He cooly said and Hwan oppa came in.
"Miss Hui U-Su!Your beloved lover, your one and only boyfriend, and your forever bias!! JEON JUNGKOOK is here!" He announced. I pecked on both Minji and Hwan checks and took my leave from his room.
"Hey! Kookie!" I greeted him but suddenly stopped when I saw my JAGI hot af.
(Sowon: please don't mind the language. I just had to use it!!)