CHAPTER 10

"READY!!"the managers shouted "yes~"we all synced and i took a small peek from my entrance to see the HUGE crowd full of enthusiastic 'STARS' That our fandoms name.. and ARMY. After sometime,the lights went off signaling ONE to enter the stage. I was the first one to enter followed by the other members of ONE. Slowly-Slowly the stage brightens up and hootings with cheers and screams were already on. We sang 2 songs of ours and then bangtan entered the stage singing 'butterfly', 'Spring day' and then 'Coffe'. after their performence we(ONE) entered and started singing with BTS. This time we mixed our top 5 songs with theirs and the concert ended. We stayed on the stage and as we had planned we were having a small session of talks with our fans.

"Anneyong hesayo!!"Nari,Tae tae and Suga cheered. The fans replied the same. We then talked to them about how supportive they were to us in everyway wheather it has to be bad or good. Everyone in BTS tried in to hold in their tears same goes to ONE. And for me i just brusted the time when Minji oppa started saying emotional words. "STARS!!ARMY!! I am so happy that you all our supporting us so~much. You know i even need to say 'thank you' to my team mates. Junyoung hyung....Eomma eunsi...Nari....Our leader HWAN...and our maknae U-Su Thank you so much.You've all have worked so hard on me eventhough you all were busy with our life,you never got irritated by me...i am so happy that i have a family like you guys and and i love you so much!!" and then all the 'ah~'and the'ouh~'were sung. The fans saw that i was crying so did jungkook and he came immediately to me and hugged me while rubbing circles on my back.It was so~freaking comforting!! and obviously many pictures were taken while i cried onto his chest. About 20 minutes or so we took our leave as it was time for the fanmeeting. We synced " THANK YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!!" and waved at them. 

*during the fanmeet*

(JK's P.O.V)

So,we were all getting dressed up for the fanmeet and guess what!!SOWON you there (Sowon:what do you need? JK:Were  you sleeping? Sowon:  -_- JK: anyways i called you because i wanted to tell you how excited i am for the fanmeet!! Sowon: you always are What's new ~.~ JK:Gosh!!this girl!!I'll be sitting next to U-su but the fact i hate right now is that even tae hyung is also seated right beside her Sowon:oh~good luck then JK:thanks) "Kookie~"U-Su said "yes?" "thanks for today~"she said and pecked my right cheek and ran towards ARGH!!! TAE HYUNG!! but i was red tomato for sure!!i mean i don't even need makeup now!! Not the blush..>.<  

"Jungkook where is U-su?"Minji hyung asked.ARGH him!! wait let me ask him something before he goes away in search of my future girlfriend. (Sowon:AWE~so~cute!!*does aegyo* Jk:Just go back to sleep~ Sowon: -_-") "HYUNG! can i ask you something?"i dragged him to a corner "yeah!"he said "are you and u-su in a relationship?i saw you kissed her that day when we had to go out for the dinner party~" He was a little shocked of my question but he answered "no! I am not in a relationship with U-Su~and i kissed her that day because i am like an older brother to her nothing more than that and as a brother i wanted to protect my sister and plus i would not even get a chance to be her boyfriend.." he explained "wae??"i asked full of curiousity "because~everyytime,everyday,every single minute she will talk about you you you and only you thanks god she stopped and controlled but after this pairing thing is over she will make us as in ONE go crazy again with her talks about you.SHE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!" He patted my shoulder and went away.I stood there in shock, my face was more red than ever,and i coulcn't even imagine U-Su talking about me all the time every single minute. "OMO!!why are you so red!!?"my future girlfriend interrupted me in my thoughts and she was practically touching my face,my forehead,my neck.my cheeks and bla..bla...bla.. "what happen kookie why are you so~red?" she extended her 'so' "nothing nothng it's just alot of blush ill go remove some.."i said and took my leave to hid my horrifying red face.

(END o JK's P.O.V)

We were about to hit the stage again in 10 minutes for the fanmeet so to keep me cool i told jin and jungkook to crack out jokes.Jungkook would pause for sometime thinking about a new joke but JIN!! GOD he is the god of daddy jokes and the way he laughs on his own jokes makes me laughs more. "oh!oh!oh! U-su! I have another one!!"jin sprinted"What do you call a runaway strawberry?" me and jungkook were like OMG what's the answer ANSWER but we gave up "Strawberry jam" he said and laughed for like 4minutes which lead for me and kookie to laugh at him."OKAY it starts now have fun"our manager said and we entered the stage.Half of thw crowds were looking at the left and half at us.we took our seats and the line started to form right after the gaurds told them the instructions. "TAE OPPA do you know who are they starring at?"he was texting "oh!hey!the crowd is actually starring at the V.I.P area~"he said "but oppa we don't have a v.i.p area during fanmeets it's only for concerts!"i reminded "they had to make a v.i.p area today~" he said while he was texting BAEKHYUN? NOT SURE.."wae?" "aish you are talking alot!!you'll see now just concentrate on your fanmeet"he said and switched off his phone. The first person to come up was a girl of course!!but a rich brat!! I hate these sorts of people i mean if you are rich i get it but you know you don't need to show off soooo MUCH!! "hi oppa!"she said to kookie.PFFFFT he hates being called oppa but he did not even react at all instead he gave her his bunny smile. Is it possible that she is jungkook's girlfriend a secret girlfriend....many sorts of questions were bothering me and only about that girl and jungkook. Next,that brat came up to me "hi!can you sign this"she rather said it coldly and emotionless "um..ah..ye-ah sure!"i said and i signed and gave it to her. Then instead of her going to tae she went again to kookie pulled him up with his collar and kissed him right infront of my eyes and she left. And the most surprising part was he kissed that brat BACK!! or was he forced..?i don't know but it broke my heart into million and million of pieces. After that incident during the fanmeet i would barely talk to kookie and i had also made the decision of not talking to him at all because i really needed to heal back by myself. 

*TIME SKIPS*

Finally!! the last person!! I feel sad though he had to stand at  he last...(Sowon:he? you mean she..right? U-su:he i mean H.E HE) i felt like i knew this person somehow.."hi!U-Su-ah it's nice meeting you after so~many years can you sign this for me" he said and i stood up immediately causing my chair to fall down. "Gi Wook op-oppa!"i said and hugged him eventhogh there was a trouble hugging him because the table was in the middle NOT MY FAULT!! "is it really YOU!!" he was my best friend at DAEGU high school when tae left and he was always there to comfort me~i always loved him as a best friend and a brother but i knew that he loves me more than that. after our reunite i signed his album and posters and talked all the stuffs that i missed but in short. "do you wanna hang sometime?WE can hang out during your break i'll be there at Seoul after your pairing thingi so wanna hang?"he asked "yeah sure meet you at SEOUL!"i kissed his cheek and he went on to tae tae. "do you have extra water?"kookie asked and i passed my bottle to him without any sign language and without a single word "today was hectic right?"he asked again and i just simply nodded while i was packing up the things that i had gotten from my fans."do you know that guy?...that guy who came at the last~"he asked again gosh he is like being like junyoung oppa or shijin oppa right now "ugh...yes i do know him we were friends."i said before he asks me any other questions like 'how do you know him?'. After i was done with the conversation i went straight to Minji oppa with all my things and did not even spared a glance at jungkook "what's wrong?you don't seem to be doing well?you are also not talking about him?"Minji sweetly asked "it's nothing oppa it's just i'm so tired~"i lied to him which was for the first time I LIED TO HIM!!