CHAPTER 5

*Time skips*

"okay~now you tell me how do you know tae hyung?? and no buts..we ran enough for today" kookie said seriously."okay~then that's what you want~you will get it!!"i said while settling down near the river stream."so it all started from the place called 'DAEGU'.."i said and kookie then came closer to me with a very serious face."um...me and tae tae oppa were really good friends eventhough he was 2 years older to me~We became friends at the 'Daegu First High School' and we always use to spend the break and almost the wholeday together until the day he had to go to SEOUL for his career.He promised me that he will call me atleast once in a month wheather he is busy or not..but...i guess he forgot about it*sigh*he was like a very protective brother to me.. I REALLY MISS HIM!!"i got emotional and hugged jungkook instanly and started crying on his chest. He continously made circles on my back to keep me calm."thanks~"i said while wiping some of my tear drops "it's okay..follow me!!"JK commanded sweetly and we ended up in the centre of the park where a huge stage was made with mikes and  speakers at every corner. He left me in the centre right in front of the stage and he took a mike from the corner. "This is for my DEAREST BIAS U-SU~!!"he screamed on the mike and then a small crowd was formed arond me, slowly-slowly the crowd became huge "i present this song to U-SU"he screamed again and the fans started to hoot and clap. And my state was still in shock!!!

He started singing 'You're My' and everyone started to fangirl.But for me i was so touched..so touched that i started to cry.The song ended and Jungkook came running towards me giving me  a tight huge and a kiss on my forehead.And ofcourse many fans took pictures of us in that cute moment of ours. "feeling better??"he asked with concern "yeah thanks let's head back home~" i said facing the ground."hey~look up!!i am not going to kill you!!"he joked which helped me form a small smile on my face.And we exited the park leaving all the fans in AWE~ 

(At 'ONE's DORM with BTS)

"Guys come to the living room NOW!!"shouted Rapmon and Hwan: the two leaders. I was currently talking to jungkook in my room about my earlier life before i was a K-pop star and i also told him that HUI SHIJIN is my brother which gave him a minute attack where he had his jungkook-ed shocked face but in a special way. We took our leave from my room as soon as we heard the announcement and we were the last one to reach at the designated spot. Everyone in the room had serious faces...all the faces were looking at us which send shivers everywhere for me and~idk about jungkook but i am pretty sure he was shocked too.

"You two what's this"suspected Eunsi unnie and jin oppa:the eomma's of the groups. They were showing us the picture where jungkook kissed my forehead back at the park. How the hell did they get that pic!! "it's from twiitter..~"whispered kookie in my ear...WOW!!!he can read my MIND!!"it's-it's"i thought of a reason "it's photoshoped hyung don't believe this shit!!" "KOOKIE LANGUAGE"jin oppa said narrowing his eyes towards jungkook"okay then where were you guys in the morning??"eunsi unnie said folding her arms and sighing softly taking a good posture. "umm...we were at the l-la-law-lawn~"i nervously replied because i never evr lied to my eunsi unnie EVER!!"really!!then why are you stuttering"she said with a smirk on her face and the others went silent who were discussing about the matter.I gulped hard and looked over to kookie who was shocked by her appearance. "okay the truth is~" i said while  biting my lower lip which made my lip red but for now it was not important."yeah!!the truth!!yes tell me!!~~"eunsi unnie faked."the truth is that........ jungkook and i we did go to the park and i told him some of my depressing stories which made me cry HARD but jungkook comforted me and that's how~he ended up giving me a kiss on my forehead CHAPTER CLOSE!!" "what depressing story??"tae tae,suga,junyoung and jimin synced. I opened my mouth to reply back but no words came out instead Kookie replied."It's not your problem hyungs it's her's and if she does'nt want to share it with you guys then you all should stop forcing HER!!" he screamed his last word and dragged me up to the terrace leaving everyone in shock. 

"umm...jungkook-ah.."i said while going up the stairs "mm-hmm"he hummed "listen~i think you should go back or WE should go back and resolve the whole matter again~"                                         "what will happen if we tell everyone the truth??huh~"he said while stopping on his way and faced towards me with teary eyes...i really did wanted to question about his teary eyes but i knew i should'nt because he cares for me. "do you really think tae hyung will remember!!??he has never spoked about you.Not even a single time even after your debut.He just speaks about the other members..and whenever we bring out a topic on YOU he will just leave!!" *ouch!!* it hurts~my heart hurts~tae tae did change "no..i don't think so~"i said softly while hugging him and i broke down into tears."hey you LOVE BIRDS let's GO the matter is solved and we have been called for a dinner by EXO so be quick!!"tae tae interrupted "I HATE YOU!!!NOW GO!!"i screamed and pointed towards the door gesturing him to leave. TAE formed a cresent from his eyes and left the house with Eunsi unnie,his partner,He was pretty disgusted by my attitude and also  I guess everyone is going to the dinner party with their partners.."hey!!!um..then i'll pick you up,K??" Kookie spoke up after almost evryone went out. "no~you stay~"i spoke like a kid "but i don't have my clothes with me~"he sang cutely "it's A-okay i have some of the boy clothes~" i said went into my room "what you have clothes of your opposite GENDER!!"he ran into my room "umm..yeah i had actually bought them for my brothers but then they could'nt visit me because of their work and i am left with the clothes now~"i calmly replied "OH NO!!i should'nt take something that you brought for your brothers it's okay!!"he said while taking two steps backwards "Pabo~iit's okay you can take it is a GIFT from ME to YOU!!"i said "no seriously NO!!"he said shooking his head rapidly."IT's A GIFT YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO A GIFT...so... PLEASE DO TAKE IT!!"i faked cried and i made my cute puppy eyes which finally made him to say a 'YES'

"Puppy eyes works everytime"i said while handling a bag to him and i pointed him towards the changing room. And far to be noticed every boy was wearing a tuxedo so that's good that i had extras~ *knock*knock* "yes come in~" i said while opening my door 'oh hey OPPA!! you did not go yet??" It was MINJI oppa "umm..i'll be leaving now~so i just wanted to give you this and do this.."he said and kissed my forehead,my nose and both my cheeks and at the last he handed me a bag and said "hope you feel good and please wear this FIGHTING!!"he said and went away with Hobbie and ChimChim. Then i went to the rest room and got changed into my gift,gifted my the one and only Minji oppa~ It was a  redish-maroonish laced up dress with net on the shoulers and the neck line. Oppa also gifted me a pearl necklace with black heels which had gold soles. 

(JK's P.O.V)

I had already changed into my outfit wihich U-Su gifted me and it was the perfect size. I was coming out of the changing room but i held myself back till i heard a knock on the door i was so interessted on what will happen next that i peeped from the door secretly. 

i was shocked of what actually happened next was that minji hyung kissed u-su almost everywhere on her face."are thay in arelationship?"i softly murmured to myself and came out from the changing room to her room right after she went to the restroom to change.

*time skips*

"U-su what's taking you so long" i shouted "coming coming"she sang while unlocking the door. and when she came out i was dazzeled by her appearance she looked like an angel who just broke into my heart which she did it months ago..LOL~ But she looks so~pretty in our fovourite colours~ah~~U-su i started to dream but U-su interrupted "why oppa do i look bad~"she asked worriedly "no..no!!"i shooked my head spoiling my hairstyle "you look like an angel!!"i announced.She smiled sweetly and came closer to me."don't back off..i am just fixing your hair"she said while fixing my hair with her soft gentle fingers.