CHAPTER 21

"Owwww!!!" Someone said 'ow' while we were kissing. "Please go get a room!!" I turned around and saw Sehun oppa. "Jealous huh!! Hyung!!" Jagi smirked. "Of course!! How can the dongseang get a girlfriend before me!! I am more handsome!!" He whined. "Of course you are oppa!!" I chuckled and hugged him. "We better hurry!! Shijin oppa will kill me if I am not in bed.."I told them and we ran towards the hotel. "Where were you?" I saw Shijin oppa coming out of my room. "I was......Um....sightseeing!!" I said..Yeah sightseeing Jagi!!
"And what about these two?" He pointed at Sehun oppa and Jagi. "Um..they were with me sightseeing!!"
Of curse that were Jagi sightseeing me and Sehun oppa sightseeing our moment!!
"Really?" Shijin oppa took a step forward. "Yeah oppa...*faked yawn* I am feeling sleepy.." I said. "Stop faking...you can't fool me.." He said. "Okay!! Sorry....YES we were sightseeing that's why we got late!!" I explained once more. "Hmm...Okay! But wake you early tomorrow the three of us have an interview!" He jumped. "Three?" I asked. "Yes!! You,me and Jijin!!" He pecked my cheek and left. "Well I'll also go to bed now...Goodnight!!" Sehun waved at us and went towards his room which was being shared with Luhan oppa.
"Let's go..in.." Jagi opened the door to our room and "WHAT!!" I yelled. "Weren't there two separate beds!! How come it's only I huge bed!!"I pointed and Jagi chuckled at me reactions. He jumped on the bed and patted the space right next to him gesturing me to come. "Oh God! Wash up first!!" I said and went in the washroom.
(Jagi's P.O.V)
I sat up straight as soon as Jagi left. I meesed up my hair and softly said to myself. "I feel so lucky to have her.."
I smiled shyly and went towards the balcony. "Hey!!" I heard taehyung shout. I turned to my right and saw him standing on the railings. "Omo!! Are you crazy!! Get down hyung!!" I screamed and he pouted and got down. "Where is eunsi noona?" I asked because they are paired up together. "Oh!!we have separate rooms!! I am sharing a room with Baekhyun!!..now...!!" He said and I saw Baekhyun hyung coming towards him. "Tae go to bed now..."He commanded. "Okay!! Goodnight Kookie!" Tae hyung bowed and went. "Goodnight to you too!!" Baek hyung said and left. "Jagi? What are you doing there?" Jagi's small figure approached. "Come here!!" I said. "Wh-wow!!! So pretty!!" She said while admiring the view of the beach. I kissed her forehead and said "Let's sleep now!" I said and dragged her in. "Oppa!!you didn't wash up yet.Gi wash up!" She pointed towards the washroom's door. I left immediately taking only a towel.
(End of Jagi's P.O.V)

"Hm..what should I do till Jagi us taking a bath?" I asked myself. "Hmm...let me go through his phone!!" I said and took his phone which was placed on the side table of the bed. "Okay..his password???"I pulled my hair in frustration.
"Ah-hah!!!" I said and typed my name. "What!!okay calm down its now my name...what else could it be??" This time I bit my lip. I tried on everything as quick as i could but nothing turned out to be right...."Wait let me call Tae tae oppa!!" I said and dialed him from my phone. "Hello?" He said. "Oppa!! Did I disturb you?" I said. "No. you didn't! Wae?" He asked. "Um..what's Jagi's password?" I asked. "Um..you don't know?" He asked. "Oppa!! I literally tried on everything!! What is it please tell!!" I whined. "It's....JUNGKOOK-KA!! The name you gave him!!" He said. I facepalmed and said "Wow!I see he loves that name alot!!" I said. "Yeah he does!!" He said. "Oh shit oppa!! Thanks alot! Kookie will be out in a minute now!! Bye thanks alot love you!!" I said and hunged up. "Thank god!!He's not out yet!! Let me keep the phone back!!" I said and place the phone back to its place and switched on the TV. I was currently watching EXO next door for the 5th time in my life!! And I haven't gotten over it yet!! "Jagi!! I'm back!!"Kookie said. I looked up and saw my Boyfriend half naked. Then I realized I stared at him for a very long time and answered. "Hey!!" I smiled. "Jagi~~was staring at my abs!!" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Shut up!!" I said and went under the blanket. And all I could here was His laugh getting louder and louder. After a few minutes the TV was switched off and Jagi jumped on the bed which made me bounce a little. "Let me in..."He tried to take the covers off my face. "No!" I said and held the blanket tighter. "Okay!!" He said and I felt like he turned the other way...WHAT HE WON'T EVEN TRY!! I was a bit disappointed.... "BOO!!!!!" I heard and screamed on top of my lungs. Jungkook entered in from the other side and scared me. "Now!! We both are under one blanket..." He smirked. "Oh no!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!! Dare you!!" I pointed. "Stop pointing!" He said and held my index finger. "Now come" he smiled and pulled me to his embrace. "Your hair smells good Jagi!" He ruffled my hair." Yah!! Yah no ruffling!!" I held his hand. "Okay!!" He said and patted my head. "Goodnight, love you!!" I took a deep breath and said. Wow!! He smells so good!!! "Love you too!! Jagi!!" He said and pecked my lips. I placed my head on his chest and his chin was rested on my head, we were currently hugging each other while we were sleeping and our legs were interwined with each others. "Night night!!" I said and went of to dreamland..!!!