CHAPTER 19

"JAGI!!" I heard a girl shout. "Jagiya!" The boy ran towards her and immediately wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her gently. It reminded me of 'us'.......me and kookie......it's not like he broke up with me but....it's like something is wrong with him.
*Begin starts to play*
"Hello?" It was oppa, Shijin oppa.
"Hi! 4 more days to go huh?" He said. "Yeah...." I said it in a sad tone. "Omo!!what happened why are you so sad!! Wait I'll face time you!!" He hunged up the call.
(Sowon: hey! U-Su!
U-Su: hey...... Sowon: it's okay I'll fix it!! U-Su: ..Really!!! Sowon: yeah by the way wasn't your ring tone Not today? U-Su:....Well it was but then you know Kookie!!"
Sowon: ah~~~~okay!! Bye!!)

*Begin starts to plays again*
"What oppa?" I asked irritatingly.
"What's wrong with you!! If you are upset or in trouble you should tell your oppa or atleast your boyfriend!!" he screamed through the line.
"How do you know about my BOYFRIEND!!" I yelled. "Well I told Hwan to send me some pics!!" He squealed. "And you guys look so cute!!" He fan-boyed. "Oppa....but.." I said "he broke up with you!! How dare he!!" He stood up. "Oppa no he didn't!! He is just not being him today." I explained. "Where are you guys?" He asked. "Jeju Beach! Wae?"I told him. "We are coming!!" He announced. "What do you mean by We" I asked.
"Me, Jijin, Tao, Song Hye-kyo and Jun Ji-hyun." He said cooly settling down again. "The whole Group!!" I freaked out. "Yeah!! Bye meet you tonight!!" He said and immediately hunged up the call. "Well I have nothing to do now..." I said to myself. "U-Su!! U-Su-ah" chim chim and Hobbie!!! Called me to come near the sea shore. I walked over to them and they showed me a small baby tortoise taking its time to go over to its mom. "Omo!! It's so cute!!" I jumped. "Even cuter than us!" They pouted. "Pabo!!" I said and hugged them. After then I pecked their cheeks and guess what!!! Perfect timing for him to enter!! I saw Jungkook right beside us!!! He opened his mouth but had no words to speak. His eyes were swollen up RED!! and he was pale very pale. "Jagiya!! What happen!! Look at your state!!" I said worriedly "It's nothing U-Su!! Enjoy!!" He faked it all out and ran away. And
U-Su? Where did Jagi go? "Guys....I need to go!" I said but hobbie stopped me. "Just give him some time. He is new to this...." He hugged me and I cried on his chest. "It's okay it's okay" he rubbed my back. "Oppa...I don't know where have I gone wrong! Atleast if he shares it with me I'll know right!" Jimin back hugged me.
"Thanks guys!" I pecked them again and told them that I really need to go to Jagi NOW!!

(Jagi's P.O.V)
Why!! Where have I gone wrong!! Why does U-Su acts the same for all the others!! I asked myself until I heard a small knock on the door.
"Oppa...?Are you in there?" I heard her sweet melodious voice. I cried harder and went to bed without any reply.
"Oppa...please answer!" I heard another knock. About 10 minutes or so she stopped. I thought she might give up but guess what!! She kicked the door. Wow!! She is strong!!
"Oppa!!" She ran towards me but I closed my eyes immediately just to show her that I am sleeping and I am perfectly fine....
"OPPA!!" She tried to wake me up but I did not even move a bit.
"JAGI!!! I KNOW YOU ARE FAKING IT ALL OUT!! I KNOW HOW TO ACT!! I HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS A FREAKING ACTOR!!" she yelled and I slowly opened my eyes. Her eyes were swollen up and her face was red. She dropped down immediately  and started to tear up. I hugged her tightly and also cried a bit knowing that I must have been the reason behind this.....
"Where have I gone wrong?" She murmured. "U-Su......I ju-" she interrupted. "Where did Jagi go? Why are you calling me U-Su? Don't you lo-" I couldn't control myself so I automatically kissed her which I was starving from when the day started.
I kissed her harshly in the start but softened it when I was about to break the kiss which I longed. She was breathing heavily and also looked into my eyes. I did the same. "Where?" She stilled asked me. "Jagiya...I just don't like it whenever I see you with the others as in boys and whenever you have fun with them." I explained "I thought I was the reason behind of your smile, I thought I was the one you loved, I thought I was the one whom you will always peck,kiss-"