MALWARE

The police immediately shut the club and rounded up the witnesses. Marc Joubert was called and asked to go to Gangnam's Police station; it was the second affair involving his club; the police wanted answers.

Kwon Jin drove merrily home; he had nothing to worry about. Marc knew all the procedures for such situations. The only thing the man thought about was his stolen kitten. But Kwon Jin knew where to find her and what opportunity could make them cross paths again.

"How was your night out?" asked Hye Ra, not even opening her eyes as he undressed in front of their room's mirror.

"Dramatic," Kwon Jin answered.

"Good, that's how you like it."

Kwon Jin turned to stare at the woman who slept in her cream silk pajamas. He needed a baby, a legitimate one, and at that moment, he also desired to blow off some steam. Hye Ra was his wife; after all, he had the right to demand she honors her wifely duties.

Kwon Jin climbed into bed and cuddled up to her. Making the woman open her eyes as she felt him stiffening on her lower back. There was a time when Hye Ra would have turned kissing him with love. But now, with his alcohol reeking breath and his cold hands slithering up her gown to touch her breasts, all she wished for was a quiet night's sleep.

Seoul, Gangnam Police Station

What the police dreaded occurred, Nirvana Blue and Oh Seong Won's death was all other the news before the police had even finished interrogating the witnesses. The situation was a mess, and Gangnam police's Station superintendent went for a kill as he blew off Jun Ho's ears, yelling at him in the military manner an inch away from his face.

TV channel trucks paved the whole street, which led to the station, and journalists blocked its entrance.

After losing his hearing, apologizing, and bowing like an acorn woodpecker, Jun Ho went to see how the interrogations were going.

Lee Hyun Gu wasn't drunk, he clearly remembered his evening, but he omitted saying he helped Soo Yeon get inside the club. It wasn't the fact he had let in a minor that scared him but the interpretation of the newspapers and fans. The idol didn't desire being caught up in another scandal.

Lee Rim, too omitted to speak up about Soo Yeon's presence while she prayed that her friend got away.

"Do you remember how was the man who proposed you the pill Min Lee Rim Ssi?"

"Yes."

"Would you be able to identify him if you saw him again?"

"Yes."

Lee Rim gave the police hope as she described the man and explained how Oh Seong Won took Nirvana Blue.

Marc Joubert, on the other hand, played the unaware.

"Why did you leave your nightclub early?" Inspector Cheol asked.

"I was tired; I didn't feel like watching L'hexagone from my office."

"It's the second incident in your club in a month; L'hexagone seems to be invested with dealers you let in?"

As Marc tilted back and forth on his chair as he replied, "how are my security guards supposed to recognize a dealer? Their faces aren't tagged. "

"He is obnoxious," Jerome said from behind the glass to Jun Ho, "he doesn't care about what happened to Oh Seong one or the epileptic girl, by the way, where did you go?"

"Oh, I thought I spotted a girl under the influence of NB."

"And was she?" Jerome asked.

"No, she was just drunk."