EVIL MAID ATTACK

Soo Yeon believed providence existed when Kyeong Min Ha approached her hoping to be friends. The revengeful teen studied every profile of her school, but she didn't expect this person, in particular, to want to befriend her.

What Soo Yeon qualified as an annoyance was more helpful than she expected. Gullible Min Ha was about to prove her worth.

"Soo Yeon, here's your invitation. I hope you'll come even though it isn't your thing. I know it's short notice."

Min Ha was right Soo Yeon had other dishes in the oven to attend to, but she would not miss this party for anything in the world.

It felt strange to be acquainted with the daughter of the man who bought Satellite Entertainment after her father's death. Kyeong Young Sik re-baptized the company Supernova Entertainment. The agency specialized in promoting Indie artists and actors with the new name even though it still made maximum benefits with a few Kpop acts. Scared to bring back the memories of the Satellite era, the company insisted on communicating about other artists.

When Soo Yeon stared at Min Ha, she sometimes couldn't help being overwhelmed by the resent, which knotted up her intestines and gave her violent cramps. It was psychological, and Soo Yeon tried so hard to conceal her profound sentiments she ended up in this state.

The emotions were a mix of jealousy and yearning; Min Ha had her life. Min Ha was Hye Mi; it was painful to live through her friend's life by proxy. At these moments, Soo Yeon imploded; she hated Min Ha to the bone.

"Of course, I'll come," Soo Yeon replied with her lip twitch back to do no good.

"Great, I even invited Kim Su Jung. He said yes after I told him you'd be there," Min Ha explained.

As she said the words, Soo Yeon realized she would step into her father's company for the first time in three years. The party was a constant pain; she needed to be there. For one night, she would have the highest concentration of celebrities per square meter, which meant maybe enough chamber topics for the next decade. Soo Yeon also had another intent, which consisted of finding clues linked to the Satellite case.

The probability of her discovering something possessed too many zeros in front of it. Yet Soo Yeon hung on to the fragile hope even though she knew she'd spend half of her evening avoiding Su Jung.

Since their date, Su Jung took distances. He didn't hang around the CNH café as he did. Mr. Perfect had got the message, but Soo Yeon wasn't sure if she was thrilled with the result.

The party was celebrating the company's three years, the upcoming album of the artist they believed to be the new Song Hi, and finally Min Ha's 18th birthday. It was the bash of the century for both GA arts and International students invited.

Seoul, Itaewon-dong

Later that day

"I'm glad to see you with a book instead of being on the net. What are you reading?" Kwon Jin asked him while looking over her shoulder.

"A book your PA lent it."

"What's the title?" asked Kwon Jin as he buttoned his shirt.

"Millenium, Les hommes qui n'aimaient pas les femmes," Hye Ra replied with a light lopsided smile.

"I'm not sure I like what you are reading."

"I'm not sure I care about your opinion," Hye Ra replied, making her husband turn to look at her with a stone-cold stare.

After five years of marriage, Hye Ra knew what their relationship was. Their couple was a business; what they showed to the world was a window of beautiful objects. Behind the curtain, the Korean Kennedys were anything but glamorous.