TROJAN HORSE

🚨WARNING🔞WARNING⛔

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND A SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Kwon Jin laid her on the bed and left. A few minutes later, someone entered Chae Yeong saw it wasn't Kwon Jin.

Her body was numb; she couldn't move as the person overshadowed her view. She couldn't believe what was happening as the man lifted her dress and pulled down her underwear.

She wanted to scream, but her lips glued together prevented her from releasing even a whim. Her aggressor needn't cover her mouth.

Chae screamed internally, but there was nothing to do. Her body let her shed a few tears, which her aggressor licked as if it were a treat.

His breath reeked alcohol, the french toasts, and seafood, which they served. He bit and licked Chae Yeong's ears while moaning and groaning, sending hot air in them.

Chae Yeong felt as though she sunk into the bed with the weight of her aggressor, who violently rubbed his chest against her body. He left after he emptied himself on her. The door opened again; this time, a familiar face walked in.

Marc, Chae Yeong's eyes widened as she finally understood the plot played on her. Like everyone, she was aware of Marc's illegal talent, which she believed was a rumor.

When had he done this to her?

She thought as he too climbed on the bed like his predecessor.

Where was Kwon Jin?

How was he going to react when he would discover what his friend did to her?

The answer came when Chae Yeong heard a familiar voice coming from a shadow in the doorway.

"Be gentle with her; you know she is my baby."

If Chae Yeong could speak, she would have asked them to kill her and throw her in the Azurian water.

"ça fait longtemps que je attends, ça qu'est-ce que tu es bonne [I've been waiting for this you are so sexy], Marc whispered in Chae Yeong's ears as he turned her to lay her on her back, pulling her to the edge of the bed to have her upper body on the bed and legs kneeling.

His sweaty hands gripped Chae's hand on the back as he proceeded like a dog.

The horror movie scene seemed to last forever, the swaying boat making Chae want to puke while Kwon Jin watched his friend perform as he took a few polaroid pics.

When Marc finished, Kwon Jin threw the clichés, and a five million won check at Chae Jeong was only saying.

"Here's our break-up gift."

🚨read on

In the early morning, the woman, no longer paralyzed, left the room to find Marc and Kwon Jin having breakfast. As she approached, she heard Marc explaining that the product was still at its beta version. When all the elements would be correctly dosed, the consumer would see them all in blue.

The two men stopped talking as they saw her arrive; they were both dressed in immaculate white.

Kwon Jin put on his shades as he said, "do you want some breakfast?" As if nothing had happened.

Hearing no response, he continued his conversation.

Chae Yeong ran back to their room, gathered her things taking the clichés, and check and ran. The boat was anchored at Saint Tropez.