GaME STaRT

Once she was far enough from Jun Ho, Soo Yeon texted GBanks via OTP.

Yes, she would do it the NETIZEN way. The time had come to wear the hat.

The threads were on fire; Black Moja had laid low for too long. A month of inactivity in the web world was like social suicide, but black Moja was no random personality that one could forget.

"Oh, Oh," said Jerome as Jun Ho walked back into the office.

"What is it?"

"Black Moja is back," Jerome said, turning his laptop screen to show the NETIZEN message board.

I've blown it, big time, thought the consumed by guilt Jun Ho, who was convinced to have pushed Soo Yeon in NETIZEN's direction.

Soo Yeon was on the warpath, and Jun Ho, the man, felt he had no right to stop her, whereas Kang Jun Ho, the Inspector, couldn't sit back and watch.

Everything in his mind shoved and pulled as he fought with his conscious, telling him he should arrest Soo Yeon for her safety.

The Inspector had a solution. Without any grounds, he had no choice but to wait for Soo Yeon's move. Still, inside, the man broke. How was he going to arrest Hye Mi?

Soo Yeon wasted no time. Su Jung went to beat up the vice-principal son Bo Dong who was the real culprit. She sent a spam mail announcing cheap flights in Qatar Air first class, others for free Lamborghini test drives. Of course, Bo Dong opened the emails. Soo Yeon then simply looked into his calendar.

On Saturday morning Bo Dong had the habit of going to a private sports institute. Soo Yeon asked GBanks to get her 2 VIP access cards to the club, and the trap was set.

Seoul, Gangnam

Perfect Fit

fitness club

Sculpt the beautiful you

The young woman was early, and the club's manager welcomed the new member with honors rolling out the red carpet for her. She wondered how far GBanks hands could stretch.

Soo Yeon went straight to the running carpet. Bo Dong's workout plan on his phone indicated he started with 30min run.

The young man didn't make her wait long as he arrived and took the running mat next to her.

"Wow, new face, it's rare. I know people who are still on the waiting list, and they applied two years ago."

Bo dong was direct. Being the vice principal of GA International's son gave him wings. He was overconfident and an obnoxious pig.

Soo Yeon turned to face him.

"You're hot n°ー I mean Su Jung's girlfriend. If you are here to avengeー," Bo Dong looked at Soo Yeon up and down.

Soo Yeon chose the all-black attire halter sports top and leggings. Still, despite her sober outfit, the young man devoured her with his eyes.

"Su Jung is not my boyfriend."

"But, I've seen you and himー."

"I've seen you with girls too doesn't mean you're with them, right?" Soo Yeon said as she ran.

Bo Dong grinned, "right."

"Su Jung liked me, but I like guys with more persona."

"Oh, I see what kind of guys you like?" Bo Don straightened his posture.

"Those who know how to take risks, who don't hide behind, mom, dad, or millions."

"True, I understand you. Chaebol heirs are total fakes. From time to time, one should remind them they are mortals."