CRAZY FAN

Seoul, Samseong-Dong

An hour later, inspector Gwan parked outside while Lee Hyun Gu's car entered the private parking lot reserved for residents. The star's bodyguard got out first, falling to the ground as he got an electric charge from a Taser.

Busy on Twitter replying to fans, the actor didn't even notice. His manager who drove the car got out only to taste the same fate as the bodyguard.

Lee Hyun Gu was alone to face his stalker, whose attire left the man speechless.

"Jagi ya [honey], I'm so glad we can finally be together. I've waited for this moment for such a long time."

"Neo— neo— neo, you're the delivery man," Hyun Gu stuttered.

"Man, I'm not a man. I'm Song Hi. Your sweet and beautiful Song Hi, I've come back for you," said the psychotic man reaching out for Hyun Gu, who backed away.

The police were right about almost everything; the stalker was middle-aged. The psychological profile was wrong on one point. The stalker suffered from a behavior disorder and a personality disorder where the man was convinced to be a woman. The delivery man had the perfect cover; no one would have suspected him of having such issues.

No one except the girl who realized the delivery worked in more than one company.

Delivering pizza one day and DHL parcels to Lee Hyun's Gu's neighbor the next, the psycho had free access to torture the idol. The man proceeded the same way on Song Hi; stalking her allowed him to discover something else about the late icon. A secret which caused his wrath as he estimated the singer unworthy of Lee Hyun Gu.

Now he stood in front of the man of his dreams. The psychopath was crossed-dressed with a wig, red lipstick, and a hoody.

"What do you want?

"I came for you," the delivery man said as he took steps towards the idol, who still backed away.

Lee Hyun Gu wasn't briefed on how to calm an obsessive man violently retorted back, making the fan crazy with rage leap on him.

Inspector Gwan arrived, but Hyun Gu warned him too late about the taser. Like the others, the policeman fell.

Minutes passed without a sign from the Star Soo Yeon descended to check the parking lot only to find all the idols entourage on the floor.

"Jagi ya, why don't you recognize me? Don't you see that I love you?" the psychopath said, still trying to lock Lee Hyun Gu in his embrace.

In other circumstances, Soo Yeon would be folded in two, laughing her head off, but it was time to keep her head straight and hit hard. From Bruce to Rock, all the Lees in Soo Yeon went to fight off the stalker who spread his arms out to welcome her. Soo Yeon knocked out the taser in his hand with a high kick.

The stalker attacked her, making her spin around before knocking her body on the wall. It hurt, yet Soo Yeon came back for another round. The guy wasn't very tall; Soo Yeon used the heel of her palm to strike under the aggressor's nose pushing all the weight of her body to give force to the blow. Which made him step back, touching his nose as anger filled his eyes again.

"You little bitch, my nose," he stormed at her going for Soo Yeon's hair. Catching the girl off guard as she didn't expect the female catfight.

"Aish let go," Soo Yeon yelled.

"You, let go nappeun nyeon."

They pushed and pulled. Soo Yeon pulled his head low enough to kick in the face, which sent him waltzing. She ran to Lee Hyun Gu's side while the stalker came back to his senses.