REAL USER

Seoul, COEX

Lee Bum Mi's concert

Lee Bum Mi publicly invited Black Moja to her concert. Soo Yeon needed to know what information Bum Mi had, whatever the cost. Lee Bum Mi prepared everything telling fans to come dressed like Black Moja. The clones submerged the Police, who arrived just in case The Hat made a guest appearance.

Lee Bum Mi staged the performance inch by inch. The sing couldn't let the Police catch Moja. But would the woman even come? She thought as she prepared to sing.

The public was in a frenzy; Bum Mi was not your ordinary idol. She said and did what she wanted; the ahjummas were not a fan of the carefree girl. But like Bum Mi said, "I'm here for those who like my style. Why burden my mind with people who dislike me?"

Lee Bum Mi shopped in Hongdae and Dongdaemun, saying that her parents taught her not to waste money on trivial things. Even if she earned enough money, she had no intention of giving it to brands that were well off. She preferred supporting the minor local manufacturers who she believed were more innovative.

There were many photos of her eating, she stated in magazines eating full meals three times a day, and she loved street food. Lee Bum Mi admitted she did many sports to keep her weight balance, but her mother round; she imagined ending up looking like her, and it didn't bother the idol.

The singer took selfies with anybody who asked her, even if she ended up having her eyes closed on a cliché the person put on Instagram. Her humanity, as many called it, made her the ideal idol for the teens of 2017. So her album's sales skyrocketed, Lee Bum Mi was the anti-idol-idol, crushing the standards and stereotypes.

The performer sang her repertoire and then came the moment to sing POSEYO. She knew all the dancers who worked with her, and she was surprised to see there one more dancer who correctly understood the steps but was not part of the troupe. The Police only saw smoke; the stage assistants alerted them with their remarks, making the Police realize. They hurried to check everyone's identity as the dancers left the stage. But it was too late Soo Yeon was already in the star's lounge.

"Wow, I never thought I would meet you," exclaimed the idol.

Soo Yeon had a hood under her Jeonmo hat and wore a black anti-pollution mask.

"I guess you won't talk," the idol said with a smirk.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Wow, your voice is small. How old are you?" Lee Bum Mi asked.

"The info please," Soo Yeon insisted she wasn't there to play patty cake, and she feared being found by the Police.

"Do you know Shin Bora? She is my cousin, a distant one, but we're still family. The media said she died of an overdose; it isn't true. She's alive. If you go to this address, you'll find out the truth about Nirvana Blue," the singer said, heading Soo Yeon a piece of paper, "I'm sure we could be friends, you know," said the 18-year-old idol with a smile.

"Who knows," Soo Yeon returned.

There was a knock on the door; the idol pushed Soo Yeon behind a rack of clothes.

"Lee Bum Mi, are you okay? The Police are searching for Black Moja like crazy; they think she hid amongst the dancers. They are all having their identities checked. I wanted to see if you were okay."

"I'm fine," said the singer, who was having a hard time keeping a solemn voice as she lived the adventure of her life.

"Okay, tell me when you are done," the manager said.