#ERROR 400: BAD REQUEST

CAUTION: THE CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE THEMES.

As Kwon Jin drove back to his house, he wondered if he could force the doors of fate.

The answer came quicker than expected as he slipped into his empty bed, his phone vibrated on his nightstand.

Hye Ra, his wife, was at her parent's house. Two-and-a-half months pregnant, Hye Ra could not stand to be in Kwon Jin's presence; the doctor said the hormones affected some pregnant women. Kwon Jin took this as a sign. The odds appeared to be on his side.

This was the beginning of late-night messages, which became late-night conversations, morning messages, and afternoon Snapchat

This was the beginning of late-night messages, which became late-night conversations, morning messages, and afternoon Snapchat. Board meetings at the hospital or party meetings were less of a bore with the emoji messages from his Candy girl.

The man wanted to meet her again, seeing Song Hi on every screen, and the advert made him desire the girl more. Every young girl resembled his gem. It was not just delusion, but a reality every girl in Seoul copied Song Hi's style. Hair, make-up, jewelry Seoul was full of clones of the idol. And as she promoted her album in the country, Kwon Jin became impatient.

Finally came the day the idol came back to Seoul for a concert. Kwon Jin stressed thinking about being caught. What reassured him was Seo Kyung Gi had gone back to New York for recordings, and Seo Gwan Gi went on vacation. The surveillance around the idol was minimal; her manager knew Kwon Jin as a trustworthy friend of the Seos. It was with no difficulties the man brought the idol roses in her lounge.

Kwon Jin was human; he had the right to be a fan. The delicate gesture touched Song Hi, but she was already in love. It was the innocent love of an adolescent who fell for someone she shouldn't.

The taboo of their relationship pulled them together like magnets. And there in the privacy of the singer's lounge, Song Hi kissed a man, a married man almost twice her age. A man to whom she would give her innocence to a monster a few months later would ask her a terrible request.

Their relationship had been going on for two months. Hye Ra was almost five months pregnant and back home. The pregnant woman was more comfortable and found her husband understanding. Kwon Jin slept in one of the spare rooms to give her space, she thought. But this allowed her husband to carry on his chats with his little lover.