~The End~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I was floating. Everything was black. "Seems the old time line they found a way to bring you back" I heard Ophiuchus's voice echo around me. I thought the old time line was gone. I thought everything about it was gone. "You baka. Changing the past only made a new world. They are trying to get you back to the world you know" I heard Aquarius's voice then echo loudly. I made a new world? What was going on? I was so confused and yet I understood Ophiuchus and Aquarius's words. Everything was cold yet warm.

"In a way you have to pick what world to stay in, the world you are new to or your home where they are suffering without you" I heard Loke's voice. Suffering? My eyes widen at the word as worry was rushing into me. Two bubbles were then in front of me one showing the wedding frozen in time the other Natsu turning more demonic by the second saying a spell. "If the spell fails he will most likely destroy everything, I learnt from your memories he can't control it" Ophiuchus spoke. 

Natsu. I went to lift my arm but was unable to move. "Lady Lucy, we spirits can travel between all the worlds, we can say the one where you truly come from is in direr need" I heard Capricorn's voice echo around me as I closed my eyes. I was finally happy the new time....in the new world I was in. I had a mother, marrying Natsu, meeting Mavis......yet I missed home. The whole 'Princess' life wasn't for me. "Take me home" I spoke loudly as I heard all thirteen of my spirits going 'yes Lady Lucy'.

That was when I opened my eyes feeling pure pain to see myself in Natsu's arms. His eyes widen seeing me as we was in Zeref's throne room. I wasn't sure what world I would of ended up in. This or the other. I only said home. I was letting the spirits pick in end. "Lucy" Zeref spoke in relief as Natsu soon was turning back in his demonic form. My eyes watered as I heard Erza and Gray say my name rushing over with young Wendy. Happy and Carla flying above me. "I'm home" I spoke with a smile. 

Natsu ended up hugging me tight. I was confused slightly still. I soon saw Ophiuchus leaning on the wall smiling toward me. Natsu pulled away from the hug as I saw Irene pushed her staff through Invel's chest making him cough out a huge amount of blood. "I met Anna and Layla" I turned my head to Zeref. "Even Mavis" I added as his eyes widen. Natsu was in shock as the others were confused. "Mavis" Zeref whispered as I closed my eyes my hands going onto my chest. "I know where she is" I spoke.

"ROAD TRIP!" Ophiuchus shouted getting me to open my eyes as everyone was looking at her asking who the hell she was as I got up smiling toward her. "You can still guide us there right? Even though we are in this world?" I asked confusing everyone even more as Ophiuchus chuckled walking over to me taking my hands winking toward me. "Of course Princess Heartfilla" Ophiuchus spoke winking toward me. "Those classes still haunt me" I whispered as Ophiuchus laughed hugging me.

"Hi there, I'm Lucy's new spirit" Ophiuchus soon spoke as everyone was in more confusion than anything by Ophiuchus's words. "She will lead us to the old Angel Kingdom in the sky and that is where Mavis rests. If this is like where I went then I should be able to get her out of that crystal and bring her back again" I spoke as Zeref soon was able to understand. "You made a new world" he spoke as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Hai, she did. She saved all the Angels there, she saved the world under an evil Angel's control, she still has her training from that world making her more powerful than E.N.D" Ophiuchus spoke.

I sweat dropped as Natsu nearly shouted 'eh' as I soon just asked Ophiuchus to take us. "Aquarius open the portal" Ophiuchus nearly shouted as under all of us was a seal. Irene had push Invel on the ground as he was dead, his skin paler than normal. Her staff dripping with blood as I looked toward Ophiuchus. "In end I still thought of here as home huh?" I asked as she chuckled putting her elbow on my shoulder using me as an arm rest. "In end you wanted to come home more than finish that wedding" Ophiuchus spoke.

Natsu soon was in front of me shouting 'wedding' in shock as in the blink of an eye we was outside a over grown city. Nature taking over everywhere. "MAVIS!" I shouted loudly looking around as Ophiuchus started walking toward the High Priest Area. "Shouting her name?" Irene asked raising an eyebrow. "We need to find her spirit before I can do anything else, this place is huge. It could take weeks to do so" I then spoke as without it being lively it was unknown where Mavis would be.

"Find a library" Zeref spoke as I ran heading into the old castle, Natsu following me. She loved to read. I nearly forgot. I was able to remember the layout of the castle as Natsu kept up. We was soon in half destroyed library. "This place is destroyed" I whispered as she wasn't here. I was unable to see her. "LUCY!" I heard Loke behind me as I turned around as he told me to find Ophiuchus before vanishing. Did Ophiuchus find her? I started running once more, Natsu following. We got to the gates. 

I walked through still being able to do so. Natsu unable. "I will be safe, I promise" I waved to him rushing to the crystal room as I saw Ophiuchus outside. I went inside to see Mavis staring at her own body. "Mavis" I spoke as she turned around looking toward me confused. "I'm Lucy Heartfilla the daughter of Layla" I spoke as her eyes widen and watered. "M-My plan worked to save you" she spoke standing up as I nodded walking over to her. "Zeref is waiting for us, lets free you" I spoke as she was soon crying saying she had been waiting for so long to be free.

Ophiuchus did the same as we did before freeing her just the same but this time Loke caught Mavis for me. She was in her outfit not long after as we headed back to the gate to see the others all looking worried. "You was an hour!" Natsu snapped. Eh? "Time flows different in the High Priest Area in this world" Ophiuchus explained as I nodded with a 'o' shaped mouth. Once out the room Zeref walked to Loke taking Mavis off him. His eyes watered as Mavis smiled toward him. "I'm back" she whispered passing out in his arms.

"Lucy, here there is still a war to fix" Loke spoke crossing his arms as I smiled toward him. "We got this, together" I spoke smiling as I did truly think of this world as my home....