~Chapter 18~

~Natsu's Pov~ 

I was unsure why but when she touched me, when she touched my cheeks I felt calm, I felt happy and warm on the inside. I felt as if I needed to protect her. I felt as if I needed her by my side. I soon hurried to the room Zeref was staying in as I knocked on the door. He let me in as August was in the room looking toward me. "Is it possible to still have the feelings in the past world?" I asked as Zeref started thinking. "Yes there is a chance if the caster wishes for you to remember them" August answered as I leaned backwards onto the wall.

"So you was that close with Lucy back then" Zeref spoke lifting his head to the ceiling. "I felt as if I should protect her and be a big brother to her when we saw each other before, you are having a feeling of protection but you fell in love with her with what we figured out" Zeref spoke staring toward the ceiling as I put my hand on my head trying to process all of this. I still had some feelings of when we was together. When she asked me to forget her.....it broke my heart. I felt cold when she said so.

I felt as if I needed to help her in anyway I could. I felt as if I wanted to remember. "I want those memories back, is there a way?" I asked as Zeref looked toward me along with August. "Yes Lord Zeref has been looking for a way himself" August replied as I stood up straight stepped forward taking a deep breath. "How?" I asked as both of them looked toward the ground both unsure. "The Forbidden Temple, Ambassador of the Angels bans anyone from going there if they do they are to be killed" August soon explained.

"I get permission from Lucy or Layla" I then spoke as Zeref stood up. "Natsu remember why we are here" Zeref spoke as I froze up. I then remembered. We was here to give Layla back her throne since the Ambassador Jiemma took over by force. To protect Lucy, Layla gave in but we been waiting for this moment, we been waiting for Lucy to get her memories back. From what we was told she was a fighter and a damn powerful one. "We need Lucy and Layla on our side, I got Layla you get Lucy" Zeref spoke as I nodded leaving the room. 

I wasn't going to fail. I was going to throw Jiemma's ass out of this castle in the sky and get those memories back. I need to know why she felt so important to me. I want to remember the woman I used to love. 

~Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov~ 

Ophiuchus and I were in the library reading records as Ophiuchus was teaching me everything about this new world. That was when someone came into the room. "Ambassador Jiemma" Ophiuchus whispered to me as stood up looking toward the man who was causing so much hell for other races. "I heard you got the past world memories Princess" he spoke as Ophiuchus had her arms crossed closing her eyes. "Yes I do" I answered standing up as I then walked up to this Jiemma. "I also know what you been going" I then spoke harshly.

He was much taller than me so he bent down smirking. "So what as long as I have you and your worthless mother I can keep going" he then spoke as I had my seal show up under me. "Wrong. I ain't standing around watching I ain't the Princess you used and know I can fight and I ain't scared of dying" I spoke loudly and harshly as the man in front of me just laughed standing up straight. Soon Ophiuchus was next to me her eyes glowing red. "You are nothing child, you can't even handle that sad demon prince not remembering you, how can you handle a Kingdom?" he soon asked.

"From moving on and helping others unlike you bastard" I answered as he just laughed leaving the room warning me to back down or my mother would get punishment. "Loke, Aquarius be with my mother" I whispered feeling them agreeing as I looked toward Ophiuchus as she offered to train me before. "Shall we get to the training room?" she asked as I nodded us leaving heading toward the training room as Ophiuchus promised me it would take a week or less to get me to the right level to deal with this problem.

I wasn't going to let some man hurt others for power and fame. It was wrong. I wasn't going to sit around and watch this happen.