~Chapter 14~

~Natsu's Pov~ 

I wasn't sure how long it took but Erza got through the rubble as we all rushed inside. Erza taking deep breaths trying to regain strength. "Guys" Gray spoke finding a giant whole as I was able to smell Lucy's blood down there. I jumped down getting the others to shout my name as I landed into the tunnels. Lucy would normally go down these alone. I saw a small pool of blood next to a tone of rubble as I could smell it was Lucy's. I was able to smell the scents of Wendy, Carla and Taurus as well as something else.

A temple guardian. The shaking must of woken the bastard up. The others joined me as we saw the tunnel entrance in the wall. We all went ahead going through the tunnel as we heard a roar echo through. "Sounds like a lion" Erza spoke as I was getting more worried. "LUCY!" I soon heard Wendy's voice echo through the tunnels are my heart started racing. My mind going to dark places. We soon got into a giant room as I saw Lucy on the ground next to Wendy who was on her knees crying looking scared out her mind.

She was shaking as Carla was hurt next to her. That was when I saw the temple guardian, Lucy's blood on his hands as my body moved on it's own. I was in front of it my hands were demonic claws as I grabbed its neck. "NATSU CALM DOWN" Gray shouted as Happy flew over to Lucy trying to wake her up as there was blood over her legs, side and head. I just snapped. I punched the guardian hard sending him into the temple wall. It stopped fighting back it was getting on it's feet looking toward me. 

I went to go attack as Erza was in front of me punching me back. "Lucy needs you more than you killing the guardian" Erza snapped pulling me back in control as the claws vanished, I was breathing heavy. I rushed to Lucy's side as I could hear her heart beating. "Lucee" I whispered as Lucy's seal showed up under me and herself. I grabbed her hands closing my eyes feeling my magic getting drained. She needed power to heal. She was asking for mine. I gave her all I had as I opened my eyes to see the seal gone.

"What was that?" Happy asked as Wendy was hugging Carla still crying. "She asked for my power to heal herself" I answered lifting Lucy up into my arm holding her close as she just snuggled into my chest as my cheeks burnt up. "You likkkkkkeeeee her" Happy spoke with a giggle as I rolled my eyes as I turned my head the guardian standing there looking toward me. "A Angel with a dark wing is rare" it soon spoke as I was glaring toward it. Wendy, Carla and Happy were in shock and confusion.

"That shows she fell in love with a demon" the guardian spoke as I froze part of me jealous it was someone else while the other part of me was making my cheeks burn up. "And by how she sensed you so easy when the block is on means it has to be you" it then spoke as it soon bowed down. "I am sorry for my actions, this temple was made for pure Angels I was unable to sense her Angel powers until she used them to save her friend" the guardian spoke as I gave out an annoyed 'tisk'. 

I looked toward Lucy who was soon waking up. I sighed in some relief as Wendy shouted her name smiling. "Natsu?" Lucy was half asleep, sounding weak looking toward me. "I'm here" I whispered holding her slightly tighter as she smiled closing her eyes. "Don't blame the guard, he didn't mean to" Lucy whispered yawning as I mumbled a curse word under my breath. Erza and Gray were looking around amazing as I soon looked around to see this place was a library. "Where is the healing chamber?" I soon asked, picking up Lucy in a bridal hold, standing up.

She was slightly awake snuggling into me even more. She wasn't helping my blushing problem. "Second door to the right" the Guardian answered as I walked ahead once in the healing chamber the door closed behind me. I walked to the pedestal placing Lucy down on it. My mind on what the Guardian said...how Lucy felt that way toward me....could she really fell that way back? The room gave out a blinding golden light as when I was able to see Lucy was fully healed, I could sense her magic back at full along with my own.

She was sitting up holding her had looking toward me. "That always hurts" she mumbled as I laughed putting my hand on her cheek as her face went red. I was a baka. I couldn't see this sooner. "Lucy" I whispered putting my forehead onto hers. She moved her hands from her head as I moved my other hand to her side, pulling her closer to me. "Y-yes?" Lucy asked stuttering which I couldn't help but find it cute. "I should of done this long time ago" I whispered pulling her into a kiss. My eyes closed as I felt her shock but soon kiss back, her hands going onto my chest. We pulled away when needing air.

Both of us bright red, catching our breaths. "I-I-" Lucy started but I gave her a quick kiss just wanting more and more. Her scent and taste just made me crazy. "I fell in love with you Lucy...I know you miss the Empire, I know you miss Irene and that but I want you to have a good free life....with me....with Fairy Tail....so please can you be mine?" I asked as she was in shock as our heads were still so close to each other. "Please say I ain't dreaming" she whispered as my hand on her cheek moved to a stand of her hair next to her.

"It ain't a dream" I whispered back as I smiled her face going a darker red. "I-I will... I felt this way for awhile too" I soon answered as I pulling her into another kiss shocking her but she kissed back soon as I deepened it, smiling through it as I couldn't be any happier.