~Chapter 11~

~Natsu's Pov~ 

I was glaring toward Jackal as Loke and I dealt with the other guys easy. Both of us slightly out of breath as there was a lot of them. "You know it might be easier for me to kill that Angel, Lord Zeref can just bring her back after all" Jackal spoke smirking as I glared toward him. "We won't let you touch her" Loke spoke as there was a golden glow around his hands. Loke was glaring toward Jackal as he only laughed. "How about you deal with that annoying Spirit, My Lady" Jackal spoke as my eyes widen.

Before I could warn Loke the ground I was on blew up sending me backwards as Kyôka showed up using her claws to cut Loke in half. Loke was unable to sense or see the incoming attack as I knew him getting hurt would send him back to his world. He wouldn't die at lest. Lucy would feel Loke's pain. Loke had vanished as Kyôka and Jackal both were looking toward me. "Alright you bastards you wanna play?" I asked harshly the flames on my hands turning into my E.N.D claws as Jackal was glaring toward me.

Kyôka smirked slightly rushing toward me as I caught her incoming fist hitting her in the gut hard sending her flying past Jackal who moved fast toward me. I punched the ground knowing touching him was unwise. Anything he touches he can explode. The flames went through the ground hitting Jackal making him burst into dark red flames. He used his curse magic on himself to equal out the flames, putting them down as he was slightly out of breath looking in some pain. Kyôka was behind me in a second.

She smirked as I was soon unable to see everything going black. Her curse magic. She could mess with people's senses. I used my hearing turning around grabbing her leg and turned fast throwing her at where I last saw Jackal. "How about you feel this" I heard Kyôka's voice as I felt her hit my side but her magic made me sense pain way more than it should of been. It felt as if someone blew up my side as I fell onto my knees in pain unable to even let out a noise. I heard a laugh from Kyôka as my sight came back.

The demon inside of me would get my senses back after a small while but when they was more tense was another problem. The demon in me would make them even more tense that they person doing so wanted. "Traitor that is what you are Prince Natsu and for that you have a bounty on your head even though we have to make it look like Humans did it, doesn't mean we won't get our fun" Kyôka spoke grabbing my hair pulling my head back as the pain was way more intense then it should of been still.

"ICE-MAKE: LANCE" I heard Gray's voice as ice lances hit Jackal sending him flying into a tree as Erza was next to Kyôka holding a sword at Kyôka's neck. "So you didn't come alone huh?" Kyôka asked still smirking as she moved fast letting me free as the claws on my hands vanished as I was out of breath. "Don't let her to close to you" I spoke looking at Erza who was glaring toward Kyôka. Gray was keeping Jackal busy seeming to have some fun while doing so. "Wendy and Lucy?" Erza asked as I informed her they was in the temple safe.

"Get to their side these people are everywhere, we are retreating" Erza spoke as I went to stand until Kyôka came in kicking Erza in the side and used her own claws slashing my back. "NATSU" Erza shouted worried as soon I saw Erza moving her head in shock. Kyôka had blinded her. Crap. The pain spell was still on me as I was on the ground unable to move. "The great Erza Scarlet, many of us have heard about you" Kyôka spoke about to hit Erza until Gray came in sending ice lances at Kyôka hitting her with two out of the five he sent.

"Gray behind you" I nearly shouted as Jackal grabbed his arm blowing it up sending him flying to the side. "WIND DRAGON: ROAR!" we all heard Wendy to see her sending Jackal flying into the woods all the way out of sight. "A young girl? She could be useful in the slave trade too" I heard Kyôka laugh as Erza's face turned into pure rage her moving slashing Kyôka's side sending her backwards as I saw Kyôka making Erza lose all her senses but the pain spell. I was able to sense all the curses on Erza getting me worried.

Gray was moving toward Kyôka holding ice swords in his hand about to land a hit until she turned around using her claws to cut Gray's swords in half. "I ain't some weak Demon like Jackal" Kyôka spoke harshly using her claws to slash Gray's chest giving him the pain spell at the same time as he screamed in pain a giant claw mark in his bare chest as he was on the ground next to me. I was still unable to move from the pain. Wendy looked scared but was in a fighting stance. 

Kyôka grabbed Erza's arm tightly digging her claws into them getting Erza to look in pure pain, her arm starting to bleed as Kyôka then slammed her down into the ground. Erza was screaming in pain as Wendy was now shaking her fear starting to take over. "What you going to do little Dragon Slayer?" Kyôka asked laughing walking toward her smirking her face showing she was craving bloodlust. Wendy was shaking even more stepping backwards to trip on a stone falling onto her butt shaking even more as Kyôka was over her.

Kyôka was about to strike Wendy with a huge smirk until a golden blast came through the temple doors hitting Kyôka away from Wendy as Lucy came rushing to Wendy's side seeing us. Her eyes widen as Kyôka was getting on her feet her arm bleeding as she was glaring toward Lucy. "Lord Zeref might have a punishment for you back home Angel but you are going to pay for that" Kyôka snapped her claws growing as she rushed toward Lucy and Wendy making me move fast, pushing the pain to get even worse.

I grabbed Kyôka's fist my claws coming back as horns were growing out of my head. "You not fucking touching her" I snapped harshly as Kyôka made me lose my senses much like she did to Erza as I was kicked in the side sending me to the ground. I was unable to see or hear a thing. CRAP.